Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday

So yeah girl I woke up at 6am. 
I KNOW. 
IT'S FUMMER VACATION AND I WOKE UP AT 6 


I had to wake up early to go to the beach
I went to the beach with American, Israeli, Australian 
oh we had amazing time. 



ya
we played at the swings for a LONNGG time because of the swing. (oh that swing!)
and GUESS
WHAT I SAW
ya a HUGE dog
then we walked for like 30 minutes? 
to get to the right place
and while we were walking, we, well I did.., collected a really white and black rock 
when we reached our 
'final destination', (only peeps with GPS will know.. haha)
we started to play with balls.. but after like 15minutes? we got tired of the ball. 
So, we body surfed :P
and one Korean GOT WET
YESH (:P)
after being at the beach for like 45minutes, we ate lunch 
and our plan was to go to Benedict
but haha
since it was quite far from the place where we were, we just ate from a bar thingy
and guess what we ate. 
we ate chips (french fryyy)
and Natchos. 
hah
and we used 15 ketchups to eat the french fry 
ahhhaha
sorry it is a bit nasty :s

after, I came back at 1:50am
I took a really really quick shower and then went to school to pick up Ipod and Ipad
they are such cute children..
so 
I played tennis with them at school 
and ha...
since it was such a long time since I last played, I needed some time to remember the skills and stuff
after I played tennis, Ipad and I talked about how our brothers believe in tooth fairies hah
shhh
oh oh oh 
and guess what 
when we were walking, 
there was a sign on a door that said 
"I CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY"
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
and then when I got closer to the sign, I was suddenly surprised because of the dogs...-.- 
and the three Koreans started laughing badly...

okay anyway 
I didn't do any math today.
no :( 
:( 
:( 
:( 
:( 

No comments:

Post a Comment