Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Friendship poems and Love poems! ♥

 1997 Angela
Friendship is the kind of love
that never can grow old.
Warm and cozy it will stay
when other things are cold.
Friendship is a love so true
it won't be denied,
Because a friend will always be
there close by your side.
Boyfriends and lovers come and go
in this game of life we play,
But a true friend, no matter what,
in your heart will always stay.
So hold these friends dear to you,
and never let them go.
Think how much they mean to you,
and make sure to tell them so.

 
 Samantha
I wonder if he realizes how much I care about him...
That I spend hours thinking about him...
Hours talking about him.
I wonder if he realizes that all my friends know all about him,
But he doesn't even know them.
Does it even cross his mind that someone right under his nose cares so much for him?
That everything makes me think of him....
Many song lyrics remind me of him.
Does it occur to him that the person who loves him is right in front of him?
I guess it's not that obvious.
One day I'll tell him everything...
How I've day-dreamed about us being together...
That I've dreamt of kissing him or being in his arms...
Maybe one day I'll tell him,
But today is not that day.













Today is just the right day to put 
love poems and think back of your friends... and your love 
because you don't have much time left... 
because the school is going to end 
very 
soon
D-3
Love Yejun

No comments:

Post a Comment