Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday-ay ay ay

Yeah happy Saturday! 
 
So my goal for today was to study Geometry 
and well. I did  but not exactly the way I wanted to be
Since I slept at like 1am yesterday, I woke up at 8am 
One of the reason why I sleep so late is because I am a night typed person. 
That means I study much better during the night, when no one is awake alone in my room 
peaceful, dark, quite... 


So yeah. 
okayyyy 


in the morning, I went to church, where Heather was so DELIGHTED TO SEE ME 
because I didn't go to church for 3 weeks. 
OKAY THAT IS A RECORD. 
I never actually got to skip church because of my parents who are a bit religious. 
So when I was in Korea, despite the fact I had a huge, important Chinese test on Monday, I went to church and I obviously was the one who never was allowed to go to birthday parties because it was on DAMN Saturday 
So I am a bit surprised... 


anyway 
To tell you how much Heather missed me, here is my prof
___ I will upload the photo in a sec


And I fell into a DEEP DEEP DEEP sleep during church 
And I started to stare at the spider on the wall with Heather. hahaa
And when the spider jumped or leaped, I kinda jumped as well, making Heather burst into laughter. 
Oh I get surprised very easily... 
After church, I saw the year book that Min Sung had! 
And... 
hahahaha....
my picture is just 
just 
real U.G.L.Y 
hahha I never look good in pictures 
espically in school pictures 
Well because I am not pretty, the pictures turns out always ugly 
and look at my 5th? grade school photo hahaha 
this is HARILIOUS

and that is how I drew myself :) I don't know why but I had a really round head (well hair) hahha 


Ugh I must envy those people who always get good photos of themselve like Raw-mi
ahhh why is she so prettyyyyy
ahhhhhhhhhh 
really the world isn't fair 
pretty people are just real pretty 
and I don't think Raw-mi does make up. 
ahhh I want her white perfect skin, her long eyelashes, her pretty lips, her pretty greenish brownish? eye, and her not so fat, not so skinny bodyyyyy 
al;skdjf;alsdjflakdsjf
well lucky her 
she is probably going to be really pretty and won't have to go to the israeli army becuase she is so pretty 
alksdjf;asdljkf gahahha 
okay this is weird now. 


After church, we drove Heather and Min Sung to their house because they had to study and their parents had to stay at church. 
oh btw, hahah 
you know that picture that has our whole grade, 
well guess what 


I AM DOING THE ASIAN POSE. 
bahah. 
you will see when you get it 
and I am sure Anna will be very proud of me 
btw, if you don't know what an Asian pose is, 
well. SHAME ON YOU 
so the Asian pose is mostly done my hands to cover their faces 
examples are such as 




and the most IMPORTANT thing of Asian pose is the

V (peace) FINGER

so basically, the peace sign is ALWAYS used in photos
so examples,


the most used V pose photos are usually these



Reason why Asians, Espically Koreans, do those poses is to 
make their face 'look' smaller 
and to look like they care so much about peace 


and yes I also do the V finger. 
because I feel really awkward without them 
hahaha







No comments:

Post a Comment