Monday, June 20, 2011

Sunday! 8D

I am sorry for not writing a blog post about my wonderful day in Tel Aviv that happened yesterday.
*I just realized that there is an e before d in the word 'happened'... thank you spell check! 
okay so oh yeah 
so Yesterday, I wrote the train to Tel Aviv with a friend of mine. I so super excited because I really like trains.. and I enjoy riding them. 
I mostly enjoy just watching out side the verdant view of Israel... 
Well.. yeah it's not much of green-s but like the views... and I enjoyyyy and lovvve just watching outside views on a train, car, airplane, and on other transportation-s. 


But I was frustrated for a sec... because I had to wait an hour for the train to come to my station. And I didn't have a book for an hour... so I was deadly bored. 
I had my ipod. But it was '20% battery left' and I wasn't like in the mood to play doodle jump for slice fruits :P (if you know that game.. haha)
So I went inside a local shop to like see if they had any newspapers... 
and they didn't 
they had those magazines... though... 
ugh... magazines.... haah 
anyway after waiting for an hour, the train finally came. 
THANK YOU
The time was 1am by then. 


Our destination was the Azrieli Center. 
Despite my mother's words saying 'It's not a huge mall', 'There isn't much to do', 'You won't like it'
I decide to go there. 
Not to like stand against, but because I felt very shamed? that I haven't been to Tel Aviv on a week day. I mean like I actually neverrr saw 'the city life in Israel' 
Well mostly, because I live at the most country side you can imagine... 
When I arrived at the right station, I didn't have a hard time where to go.
And then we crossed the bridge thingy from the Ha Shalom station to Azrieli Center. 

There was a lot of cars. And Soldiers. 
and and and SUN. 
I could feel the sun ray poking my skin... hah
It was funny experience for me to enter the train ticket at the entrance to the Center. 
And when we entered, I realized that it was a three story? building. 
The first floor had indeed shops. 
The second floor had a food court 
The third floor had a ... view thingy? 
oh it was connected to a hotel. And yeah. there were paintings hung around the wall. 
Also, there was a couple kissing each other on the third floor. and they were infront of this painting I really wanted to see closer... but I thought it would be rude to just go front at a couple kissing... :P
Anyway, I didn't really take many photos... 
But I tell you, there were lots and lots of shops. 
There was H&M, Mango, Castro and other shops I love. Oh and did I tell you yesterday was my first time being at H&M? :3
I thought they had really pretty dresses. 
just the dresses were pretty and wonderful. 
But one major 
major 
MAJOR PROBLEM SHOPPING IN ISRAEL IS...
the size of clothes and... the length of dresses... 
You see, I am a normal Korean and Koreans, female's average height is about 165cm. 
And in Israel, I feel like normal height is like 170cm. 
AND YES 5 CM IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE. 
espically in dresses and pants... 
like the dresses, that are supposed to be above your knees are usually 3cm below my knees. 
and YES 
I dis-like any dresses that are below the knees.... 
So like 
I wanted to try them on and buy them.. but but..but...but.. 
it wasn't for my size. 
so.. how sad. 
:s
And the cost.. 
is very very very very expensive. 
I just want to go to Korea at least for like 2 days 
and shop online. 
ALSDJFAL;SDKJFALSDKJFALD;SJF
oh how I miss those days... 











No comments:

Post a Comment