Tuesday, June 14, 2011

D-1 Sat

So I am going to write my blog for the whole summer break. 
Well it's my goal to write every single day of my summer vacation so that I won't forget what I did. 

Okay! 

So in the morning, I remember I opened my eyes to turn off the alarm at 6:00 
I remember opening my eyes at 7:00
I remember opening my eyes again in a sec. And then the time was 8:00
I then thought to myself, ugh I can't be lazy. And then when I opened my eye, the time was 9:00am 

It's funny how every time I open my eyes to check what time it is, it's one hour past. I mean like. Woah. I just opened my eye and the time has flawwn man! 

I woke up from my bed and then I ate morning and then lunch. 
And then I became soooo bored I went over to Anna's house :) 
and then I started to clean her room like I do everytime I go to someone's house 
heheh 
I can't help but clean rooms... 
and then Anna and I were so proud of ourselves. 
We went to the basketball court and rode on the skateboard. 

I also used to have a skateboard when I was in 4th grade. 
And I got my skateboard as a present from passing this Chinese test. 
So you can picture this 4th grader girl being so hyper and happy with her skateboard. 
But u see, she lost it after 2 weeks. 
and well 
she didn't really lose it because she didn't mentally forgot where she put it. 
So this is the story of my skateboard that I had for only 2 weeks. :(((( 

It was a Sunday morning. I came back from church; Well my whole family came back from church. My parents went upstairs straight away to sleep. 
Me and my little sister, who was only like 3 years old at that time, 
went outside to the road so I could practice my skateboarding and my sister to drive her car. And yeah she had a car. It was called Foxbargan2000 200cc. Yeah it was a big car. So anyway, we went to the road. And when I say road, it's not like a highway road. It was a road like it front of your house. So I was on my skateboard and she was on the car. And then, a car came to the road, meaning that we (my sister and I) had to move from the road. And at that moment, I slipped on my skateboard. So the skateboard just went down the hill. So I had to choose: Should I save my skateboard from the road? or my sister??? and after a dilemma, I decided to save my sister out from the road and then get my skateboard. So I safely saved my sister from the road. And when the car passed me and my sister, I ran down the hill to catch my skateboard. And.... then... the skateboard... went down the drain... 
and how it went down the drain?? 
(my sister's car) 
and the red box is where my skateboard went down to... 

so yeah. After I saw with my eyes that it went down the drawn, the poor 4th grader started to cry in the middle of the road. And that is how her hatred toward Yeon jun just began.... 


(lol jokes about the Hatred....)

so anyway, we sat on a bench and then we stared to think of a name for the kimbap machine. (hahah) and we came up with like 
"Kimbap 2000" 
and really random names :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment