Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday


  • I woke up exactly at 9am
  • I wrote my goals for this summer vacation on a huge piece of paper 
  • (10:45am)
    • I then went to the post office and the Green vision to check out my lenses to clean and then went to the post office to send a mail to my BFF :D H.J.:) (혜진) When I arrived at the Green vision, where I do my eye business and all, I saw balloons, this huge vase and a cake. So I knew it at once that it was Michael Green's birthday! :) 
    • Then when I went to the post office, there were lots of people. I was number 211. and when I arrived, it was number 190. So I had to wait for a while. While I was waiting, I took out my ipod and learned vocabs. And then this lady started a fight-ish thing to this woman because she had cut the line. 
    • While I was walking to my house, I was thinking when my beautiful? letter would arrive to H.J. (4.90 NIS)
  • When I got home, I ate lunch and then started to do my Korean math... 
  • and then 서영 came over to my house and the children started to watch videos
  • (2:00pm)
    • I went to school to pick up Itor and Iker. The first thing they said to me was "Are we going by car?". Hahha I thought that was cute :) Because we had to walk by foot... if we weren't going by car. (Oh and I am babysitting them from 2 till 5) 
    • When we got to their home, we played UNO, Clue (thanks Anna for teaching me that game :P) and then we got to the wii
    • And on the wii woahhh. I am very bad with video games... so like I only played one game. (oh we played Mario cart)
    • After wii, we went to the swimming pool
  • (3:00pm)
    • STILL AT THE SWIMMING POOL 
  • (4:00pm)
    • STILL AT THE SWIMMING POOL
  • (4:30ish pm)
    • I made Itor get out from the swimming pool by force and threat. 
    • hahah ajokess
    • of course. me a beautiful Korean doing threat on a 2nd grader to get out of the pool? 
    • um duh no~ of course she would not do that. 
    • I settled the kids with my ipod. They seemed to enjoy Doodle jump. 
    • then Iker started to run off with the house key around the sofa. 
    • I had to run to get him. 
    • ahhhhhhhhhh the keyy you know I would lose my job!lol
    • At the end, I pretended to not care about the key. Then, he just gave back me the key... 
    • which is a bit 
    • hahahah.....
  • (5:03pm)
    • The motherrr came back home 
    • she said "How was it today?"
    • Me "A lot of actions..."
    • and then I left the house. 
I love the kids 
ohh and tomorrow, 
guess watttt
I am going to play tennis with them at school from 2 till 3pm 
YESH
finally get to play some tennis. 
and 
I changed their grip to a new clean white grip. 
I am so excited about their reaction tomorrow!!! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment