Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dear Biology

Dear Biology 


I am writing a letter to you to tell you and express my feelings toward you. 
I think you need to know how I feel about you. 
You see, I first had a crush on you. 
I loved all your DNA and RNA. I loved how you could explain me about photosynthesis. How energy and ATP works. How molecules can by recycled. How you told me how cell gets divided. The differences between eukaryotic cells and prokaryotic cells. 


But 
you see, I don't think we should have met from the first place. 


I don't think it's working. 
I regret knowing you. 
I don't want you around me anymore. 
I don't want to know about cells and how the organelles work. 


I don't want you anymore.


I am sorry. 
But I think it's time for our brake up. 
because you see, 


I hate you
I hate you more than anything 
I hate you 
I hate you more than goats
I hate you 
I hate you more than kids jumping up and down because of ants
I hate you 


I just
Hate. You. 


From Ye-HATE YOU 





No comments:

Post a Comment