Friday, June 3, 2011

After taking the English final



ah. the time has come again for final exam. 
Despite the fact that my english test started at 12:45am, I went to school at 8am. 
oh 
I know. 
how silly of me to go to school that early 
btw, I just want to show this image to Anna

okay anyway back to the topic, 
I played UNO and BS :P ;) 
it's was indeed entertaining. 
English test
out of three stars
How much I studied: ★★★
Where things I studied on the test?: ★☆
How hard was it: ★★
How surprised I was when I saw the Speak questions: ★★★★★★★★★★★★★!!! 
No essay. How happy I was: ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★!!!
Was I short in time: 
Juliet&Romeo quote: I think I got most right 
Caesar quote: not that bad... I guess


What I learned from the book Speak? 
-Not to call the police when you are at a party 


Where did the Speak took place? 
-... Are you kidding me. How is that related to the book at all??? 


Who followed Melina to the bathroom? 
-... Is this really important???


The English test was fine I guess. 
But like I thought the questions for the Speak was just totally random
really. 
really. 
REALLY. 
DO we need to KNOW WHO FOLLOWED MELINA TO THE BATHROOM??? 
 -.- (doh) 


I think the reason why Ms. L put those hard questions was to check if we actually read the book. 
But... but... I mean, I read the book 
but 
like 
those names and small details. 
I don't think that is important at all to be on a FINAL . 
I won't say anything if it's on a book quiz, but really. on a FINAL? 
THOSE. REALLY DETAILED QUESITONS? 
: / (...)


that's like asking 
"How many feathers does a chicken have"
or
"How many cells do you have in your body"
or
"How many hairs to you have in your hair"
or 
"Why do you eat"
or 
"Why do you even bother to take the final"
or 

so really. 
I didn't do well on the Speak questions 
Well I think nobody did well on the Speak questions, unless Reese or few people that memorize like EVERYTHING they know of. 


After the English final, 
Heather dragged me around the school again for the 4th time in a row, and we 

after that, I went to Danzo with Judi and ended up her looking at all my ipod photos. 
(AHHHH JUDIIII WHY WHY WHY LOOK AT MY IPOD PHOTOS) 

I just found this guy 

that looks like Garrett 


BHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA A

No comments:

Post a Comment