Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day before my first final

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGM
English final tomorrow. 
but Just before me studying, I wanna write a blog post because I love my blog so much 


Geometry 
Mrs.Z is going on the Sattahankehi. The vacation if you teach 8 years. 
I wonder where she is going to go. 
and the math final... 
She said it is 
LONG 
... nooo : (
and I am Nerves
oh and I felt unfair that last year students didn't do trigonometric
Her last words were. 
"PLEASE PLEASE READ YOUR QUESTIONS WELL BEFORE YOU WRITE DOWN YOUR ANSWERS!"


History 
Things I learned from today's lesson 

  • He wrestled for 17 years 
  • He quited wrestling only last year. because of money 
  • The test will have an essay and a detail outline. 
  • GREAT. 
I switched seats with Michael so I could edit my english paper
I now really want a big screen computer :P 
haha those are epic 
okay but not that big of course. :P 
But the problem with the HP computers are the keyboards... 
afterwards, I stayed and then saw bouncy castle at the swimming pool area. 
apparently, it was the kindagarden sports day or something 

Free block 
bah. 
it was funny 
and I think Natsumi and I know why 
:D
basically, Natsumi played the piano 
and I sang 
hahah I want to upload the video but it's a bit embarrassing
although it is real funny 
and our version :P omg I am going to regret uploading this but whatever haha

HAHAHAHAHA 
okay 
if you are not Asian, you won't know why this is funny... 
and this is another one of Natsumi's concert :) 

Lunch 
We played B.S. :) 
we quit in the middle because Garrett again disturbed 
ugh that boy 
can't believe this will be our last lunch .... ;( 

English 
English, we played a game to review for our test
and we, the Asian+Clakdsjfe won! :) 
Anna, Lee, Lear, Yasmin, Yejun yaya :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment