Thursday, June 2, 2011

Continued

After computer class,


BIOLOGY 
I had the last class of Biology 
and Mr. Salant had his own award called the Biologee award and I though that was SO CUTE


Rebecca. G
Michael. M
Thomas. C
Jordan. R


yeah... I think that is all the people who got the award CONGRATZ all 
And then I watched Dr. Who because Thomas made me to. 
it was real scary. 
the episode was about the silence... and the tally marks on the hand 
OMG I was freaking out. 
and Thomas made me watch all the 'scary' parts so yeah 
thanks Thomas :P :) 
and then we didn't play Mysteriz... because I was bored of that game :P 
okay... I was listening to this song and what's up with those monkeys.... 


 PE
we did fun PE and 
for the first time, WE DIDN'T JOG 
omg 
how interesting and HOW fun. 
we played this bench thing where you had to throw the balls to our side and I thought it was dangerous to do throwing and catching balls on the seat 
and then we played with the scooters 
I made Anna and Noah crash into each other real hard :)
bahah it was funny... (I am sorry Anna. But I I had to do it) 


Band 
today was Mr. H's last class ;( 
I gave him a letter :) 
we are going to play for the graduation for high school and middle school :D
we went to Ram's senior project presentation 
it was about video games 
His project was amazing. 
simple ppt and simple pictures. 


After school 
I just fell asleep on my bed from 3 to 5:30 
I woke up and realized about the athletic award ceremony 
dressed myself while I was half asleep and arrived in school after 10 minutes 
PHEW
got the most improvement award :) 
for tennis


I knew I would get it! 
because if I didn't get that award, I would have been real real real angry toward B. 

1 comment: