Saturday, June 18, 2011

After reading my first 'Harry potter'

I read my first Harry potter yesterday 
and finished it today. 
and the book was amazing.

Yeah I know.
You won't believe that I read my first Harry Potter just yesterday ...

and would you believe that I read Twilight before reading Harry Potter and that I was a Twilight fan? 
But guess what! 
I know am a HARRY POTTER FAN. 
AND TWILIGHT IS SOO YESTERDAY...
... well... I still have a crush on... Edward... (the book Edward.. not Robert Petitison... what ever his name is spelt)... 
but anyway, 
I am going to write down my favorite moments in the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone!
1. 
"Fred, you next," the plump woman said. 
"I'm not Fred, I'm George," said the boy. "Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother? Can't you tell I'm George?"
"Sorry, George, dear."
"Only joking, I am Fred," said the boy, and off he went. 
that part was (I thought) hilarious
2. 
"Oy, you there! Is this your toad?" said Hagrid, who was checking the boats as people climbed out of them. 
"Trevor! cried Neville blissfully, holding out his hands. 
I find it funny how Neville like always loses his toad. hahha
3. 
Neville Longbottom 
I just love his name 
long bottom... hahahahaha 
4. 
"How did I get the Stone out of the mirror?"
"Ah, now I am glad you asked me that. It was one of my more brilliant idea, and between you and me, that's saying something. You see, only one who wanted to find the Stone- find it, but not use it- would be able to get it, otherwise they'd just see them selves making gold or drinking Elixir of Life."
How smart is that! 
5. 
"But why couldn't Quirrell touch me?"
"Your mother died to save you. If there is one thing Voldemort cannot understand, it is love. He didn't realize that love as powerful as your mother's for you leaves its own mark. Not a scar, no visible sign... to have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever. It is in your very skin. Quirrell, full of hatred, greed, and ambition, sharing his soul with Voldemort, could not touch you for this reason. It was agony to touch a person marked by something so good"
So sweet... 
7.
Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself 
8.

Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans!
"Alas! Ear wax!"
hahaha ear wax flavor!
9.

Quirrell's turban 
professor Quirell 
Quidditch 
Peeves 


So! 
to sum the whole Harry potter and the Sorcerer's stone, the story is about...
1. Harry Potter lived 10 years with a horrible Muggle family called the Dursleys.
2. Dursleys obviously hated Harry and they didn't tell about magic
3. The Dursleys gets a letter from Hogwarts and lets Harry go to the magic school although they didn't want him to. 
4. Harry makes friends with Ron and Hermione and starts to hate Malfoy
5. Harry goes in a many conflicts like the troll accident with Hermione, the time when Malfoy stole Longbottem's rememball and when Harry got into the Quidditch team
6. loses like 150 points from walking around during night. Everyone hates him. Although he was the one that made his house win the Quidditch cup in like 7 years or so 
7. Finds how there is a three headed monster and Harry gets curious what the dog is guarding. 
8. Learns what Fluffy is hiding from Hagrid 
9. Harry goes to find the Stone before Snape does
10. When he went to the final chamber, he meets Quirrell unexpectedly
11. Sees how Voldmort is living, sharing body with Quirrell
12. Dumbledore comes to help Harry win Quirrell at the last minute  

13. Harry wakes up and learns that the stone is broken 
14. Dumbledore eats a ear wax flavor candy 
15. Gryffindor and the Slytherin ties for the house cup
16. With Longbottom's extra 10 points, Gryffindor wins the house cup! ;) 
17. Longbottom goes all emotional 


Anyway, I loved the book 
I can't wait till I read the second! 



No comments:

Post a Comment