Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Got most improved for TENNIS!

Most Improved Player ♥ 
 
Such a cute USB
Okay! 
hahah... 
Computer APP class
Okay I really need a grade above 90 in that class. 
but it's really hard to get an A in Mr. D's class. 
Since he is... kinda mean.. . ? hahha not really. 
Remember how I need all classes to be above 90s for a new PINK computer ? well I am not sure if I can get above 90s... I envy Michael so much in that fclass. 
ugh Mr. D TOTALLY LOVESSSSS MICHAEL 
why not me : /
why doesn't he love me about the fact that I am going to be the ONLY GIRL IN COMPUTER SCIENCE class next year? 
it's really.
depressing. 
ugh. why can't I be talented enough like Michael in computers. 
.... well duh. google. person. : ( and my dad is just a normal worker. ja;lsjdfads

So when I was talking to Mr. D about my final grade, I was a bit angry that I am going to get 88 AGAIN FOR THE TRIPLE TIME. 
(hhaha fancy way of saying. "FOR THE THIRD TIME" )


to be continued... (I need to fin my isearch paper) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment