Sunday, February 13, 2011

TODAYS news

Hellop everyone

From now on, I am going to post a Korean question every Sunday.
And if you get it right, hahaha
I will. do something.
I guess. or .. do nothing.


HAPPY SUNDAY QUIZ ♥★◀
1. WHAT DOES OTL mean in KOREAN ? 
so what this means is that in America, LOL means (laugh out load) and when I first saw it, I thought it was a person holding their two arms up. and a face in the middle. Like this. And I thought it was a sign of surrender.
For some reason ....
So I couldn't understand why there were so MANY LOLs on facebook and like on the commonts.
But it doesn't mean that lol. 

and like lol
LMSOF? no.. I was.. LMAO. lol
yea.
haha lol
I also didn't understand that until Jina K. told me lol

Okay. so thats the quiz.
and commant below the answer.
and the FIRST one who gets it win. :D YAY! WINNING!!

Yesterday 10 to 12. 
I JUST HAD TO WATCH THE MOVIE I WATCHED IN YASMINS HOUSE.
I mean.
I watch like two third of the movie called She's a man
And I watched to the part to the kissing booth at the carnivore.

SO. I wanted to finish the movie so badly,
I watched on youtube right after I got home.
Wow. it was such a good clean? (except at the end.. where they had to show their sex... lol) comedy movie ;)


Today morning 9
Remember my old posts how I like woke up at 7:30am at school days? and I somehow got to school right before the ball?
Well, to stop that, my mom or. our house dictator, or a totalism leader,  made a new rule.
Its like this.
" You have to come downstairs 100% ready to go to school by 7:30. You will have to do your hair, face, clothing, bag ready, all homework done (don't do homework in the morning at 7:00) and you should be
ALL FULLY ready so you won't have to go upstairs again to drive me confuse."
"Or you PAY 10 NIS everytime you come late to downstairs"
"You also pay 10 NIS everytime you go upstairs if you forget to bring something"

So. this week, or last week, I woke up at 7 every morning like a robot. : /

So I thought today would be the only day I could SLEEP UNTIL 10.
But I was wrong. : /

"IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP NOW WHICH IS 9AM YOU PAY 10 NIS" my mom interupped my dream about Edward. : ((((((((((((((((((((((((

and I woke at 9: 10

So I payed 10 NIS.
sorry the baby is kinda scary
lol

okkkay so

um I had to wake up before 10 because my sister brought her friend over to the wall at 10.
She is called Yumma. and I ALLLWAYS calle her Emma
because it has the same ending : )
and I always then gets shouted by my 7 year old sister how her name is Yumma not Emma.
" HER NAME IS YUMMA NOT EMMA. EMMA WHEN TO CALIFORINANIA LAST YEAR"
*She ( my sister ) also rolles her tung when she says Califorinania.
it sounds more like "Californa" when my sister rolles her toung but lol whatever. I understand her.

so I had to dress and give 10 nis to my ... leader. lol
and went back up to do biology homework.

after doing bio homework for like 2hours, it was 12 o clock
So my sister and her friend Yummy and my mom went to the pizza place near the house.
I was very happy that they left the house
Because I was so sick listening them..
I mean I HAD to hear them scream stuff like
" Honey I came back home~"
"Oh honey! I have kitchen leg for you! It is delicious~ "
" Oh Honey! thank you! but where are the kids?"
"Oh. they are sleeping. don't poke them~ but you can poke them on facebook~"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" and then my sister and Yumma burps out laughing.

I hate those things Yumma brought them today lol
It was these toys that was like 5 cm long and was shaped like a dog and cats.
And they had this. booby? head.
I think thats what you call it in America
you know, those toys that has heads that move... because they have a spring inside them.

So I was like
" YES! FREEDOM!" when the three female left the house.
and kept working on the biology Zine thing.

A few minutes.. or like 10 minutes after,
I heard my mom crawling.
I mean. Calling.

"YEJUN! OH NO! MY LUNDRY! I HUNG THEM OUTSIDE AND IT IS RAINING OUTSIDE!
TAKE THEM INSIDE!!! HURRAY!!!!"

"OKAY MOMTHER!"

and I left them outside.

















JKS!



After the call like after another 10 minutes, the three woman came back to the house.
and it was 12:45am.

I had to go to school at 1am for this pracise.
So I ate one piece of pizza and when to school.

I met Nives and we were planning to practise for 1 and 30 minutes for the talent show.
But...
We ended up terribly... lol

So.
we had 90 minutes.
this is what we did
First 30 minutes : really play the song and we actaully practised
and then, Nives said she will continue after she goes to the water closet.
then Nives come back and askes for a break.
then... our break... lasts for... one hour... lol

After comming back to school walking, It was 3 am.
Yumma left.
And Yeon jun was depressed
she said

"NOW, whose gonna play with me? "
My mom was like
"Oh, my I need to go to the grocery" and stayed in the Kitchen.

and then my sister stares at me.
I was drinking water and I was moving my eye to avoid my sister.
I kept drinking water till she moved her eyes off me... but..
she didnt.
So after drinking water, I was like
"Um... so...shouldn't you be tired and go to sleep?"
"No. its only 3am." said my sister.

'HOLY CRAP'

So my mom saw the pity and asked us if we want to go to the near mall
because she needs to print photos and buy gifts for people.
So I said yes. and we arrived at the shopping place.

I ended up with

  • two half stockings ( you are going to see them tmr!)
  • gifts for Heather
  • gifts for Elinor
  • food
We came back. 
and them we relized my sister left her school jacket at the mall. 
so. 
my mom was not happy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment