Friday, February 11, 2011

Another late post... : /

YESH today is Friday. ;D
On every Friday, I am going to write a fact about KOREANS (south because I do not have much knowledge about the north :P )
AND a Korean k-pop song ♥ (which could be HAYlaious because it will be in Korean and you guys will be SO CONFUSED! lol )
Today's fact of the week : Koreans bow their heads when they say 'hi' to a person older than you. 
Today's K-pop of the week: 2NE1 's FIRE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISEoXdHb4W4 
This song was released like a year ago. 
But I do not care because its I think its a good ... ? song. Not bad... : 3 
The song is about really not much. 
I don't actually know because usually, Korean K-pop lyrics doesn't tend to make sense.
 So in the songs, there will be REALLY random Englishs and funny things. hehahah
 (I am picturing people's face when they hear Englsih stuff like "I gotta travel like a sun" its actually in the song) 


Geometry class: 
My second semester goal for geometry class is to do all my homework.
Unlike last semester... (flush) I mean (Blush) lol
So far, SO GoOd.
HowEVER. ...
Mrs. Zadie doesn't seem to check my homework
"deeply"
She just.. passes my .. homework.. and just tells me
"Good"
I was VERY, indeed VERY, disappointed... because like last year, Mrs. W actually
"read" my homework and gave me feedbacks.
But. I think I should do my best to fit into Mrs. Z's class... instead of complaining.. on my blog.

So yesterday, I spent like 30 minutes doing homework and spent 15 minutes studying the next class materials
because Mrs. Z wrote on my report card that I need to practice before class...
In the end, I slept at 12 because of geometry homework that Mrs. Z won't check deeply


The only thing that I don't like about my geo class is that.
I don't feel like I am in a class at all.
So.. I feel like 80% of class isn't even paying attention and are chatting.
And that REALLY annoys me.
I am still used to the Korean system. So I am STILL having a hard time being used to this
"Freedom of speech class"
ARGH.
I took a quiz.. 4 question quiz.
I got 2 wrong
I tell you why.
I can not do my quiz when people are like... talking and laughing and shouting.
I don't know about other students but
AL;DSJFA;LSDJFLA;KFJS
REALLLY??
she gave us like.. 10 minutes to do for the quiz..
I know I shouldn't have took so much time but
I needed time and I needed "quiteness" which this class seems to not have.

The funny thing is that..
I had a different class last semester.
It was 98% 9th graders and we had many ... talkers in our class. :P
so I thought my new class in second semester would be quiter and more kinda mature because I found out
there are more 10th graders than 9th.
But I was TOTALLY wrong.
.
wow. I ever thought getting used to a free talk class would be this hard...

Oh, also we did origami.
And I TOTALLY EXPOLED I mean Exploded.

THE FREAKING 10 steps ARE freeking so HARD.
why the HELL
people DO THESE STUFF FOR .. HOOBY???
I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND
GAGHH
SO I SACRIFISED 3 PAPER TO DO THAT FREAKING ANNOYING FOOLISH 10 STEP ORIGAMI
AT THE END, I THROW THE PAPER AND STARTED TO
GET SO FUSTRUATED AND SHOUTED
"I CAN'T DO IT. I CAN'T DO IT. I AM ASIAN AND I CAN'T DO IT AHHHHHHHHHHHH
I THOUGHT ASIANS ARE THE SMART PEOPLE. BUT I CAN'T DO THIS 10 STEP ORIGAMIIIIIIIIII AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Then, Mr. M came and said
"whats wrong?"
and I like screamed.
"I can not UNDERSTAND THIS 10 STEP ORIGAMI PLEASE HELP ME" 
and then, I figuered it out.

Geometry quote
so. Mrs. Z didn't hear me scream "I can't do it" because she said this
Mrs. Z: "So this was easy for you right?"
Me: "No, Japanese people do origamizs not Koreans..."



History Class:
HAHA... (bitter laugh)
I feel like this class is more of a joke.. (?) to 9th graders.
we have 14 peeps in my class.
50% of them is playing Tron (mostly male)
20% of them is facebook or surfing internet
20% of students are multitasking
10% of students are actually "taking notes on their computer"

Also the funny part is that...
the teacher seems to have no idea whats on the student's screen lol
and doesn't go around the class to check their screens :P

Anyway, talking of class, It is SO funny how boys answer Mrs. S's question.
For example, this boy pretend, he is called Dek.
Mrs. S asks Dek, "So what is the difference between Authority and Totalizator? if you know this, I will be more than surprised"
Dek "..." (eyes on the screen and by the moving of the eye, its very OBVIOUS his playing the game where the car has a colorful tail)
Mrs. S " Mr. Dek, I asked you a question" *raises her voice and takes a drink
Dek "Oh pardon me, could you repeat the question again please? (Dek adds 'please' and 'pardon')
Mrs. S "Okay, whats the difference between Authority and Totalitarian state?"
Dek " Oh, well, Authority is more of the government and Totalitarian is more of a... total power.. like North Korea and Cuba..." *Dek still has his eye on the screen
Mrs. S could you be more detailed?
Dek (Finally takes his eye off the screen and says the answer perfectly smartly.)
Mrs. S Ladies and GENTLEMENT, DID YOU HEAR WHAT DEK SAID? please repeat what he said please Mr. Rose
Rose: (He sneers to Dek because Rose killed Dek in the game while Dek was answering Mrs. S. And Dek gives him a face of 'your dead next round' and doesn't relize the teacher just asked him a question too)


Free block
I again. Feel in a deep sleep for 15 minutes while reading the most
'grisping' part of the kite runner. And yes. I dreamed of..
Him. ♥. (No. comment of who HE is)
but hint: HIS REAL. like as a PERSON
I continued to read the Kite Runner
 because I want to FINISH THE BOOK. 
I am the type of reader that just. .. like races to the end of the book.
And kills anyone who dares to spoil the book.


Englsih 
Okay. MISS LONG!!!!!!!!! why was I with the most obsessed people who are obsessed with wininnng???
: ( ((((((((((((((((((((((
: P
But. hahaha
I MADE THEM LOSE :)
BLEHBLAJSDFLKDJSA;LKSDFJ
I am not actually happy about that but whatever.
Its JUST A GAME.
I was again suprised how ...
boys ... 15 year old was like..
racing the be the winner and to like..
no. I was suprised of their passion for this hunting game lol.
they were like
hahah .
I can't even describe what I witnessed with my asian eye.
But overall, I thought it was a good idea..
except the part where we had to go all the way to the PE department..

After school 
NIVES. YOU DIDN'T STAY AFTER SCHOOL TODAY.
YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SEE A HAPPY FACE OF ME 
ON MONDAY 
LIKE IN THE 'INCRIDUBLES', 
" NOT HAPPY BOB. NOT HAPPY!" 
*Punch from Bob. 
* I wave white flag

2 comments: