Thursday, February 17, 2011

photo day. :D

I don't know.
But I feel like uploading pretty photos ;D
that I took
like.. Long time ago and stuff :D

 Pretty light! 
 Just for five. 
I love my hand writing sometimes 

 The *burged* Ikea 
 This is what I call "CUTE" 
look at their eye balls! AHAHA :-D
its a small doll to hold tooth brushes 
 A photo taken my the new ipod. 
Not. bad quillity when it gets enough light. 
 My sister lying down at a tennis court 
saying she is "Tired" 
also this is taken by the ipod. not good... quility 
funny looking car. 
the surprising facet is that I took it while our car and that car was driving!
Yep. Indeed I was lucky. 
Mubarak you go away 
I go home
the end 
haha thats.. funny 

 Creative!
 haha . the woman indeed needs a rest 
Snoopy thinking of his old day.. 
when he only knew about... Childish things. lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment