Sunday, February 6, 2011

Indeed I am. saying indeed too much these days.

Indeed. I am . saying Indeed awfully indeedly a lot.

I can't help it.

Since I watched too much of "Justice and Prejudice" a British tv show that says 'indeed' awfully a lot.

Sunday tends to be one of the hardest working day during the week.
I won't say its because I enjoy being lazy and don't do any work on Friday and Saturday.

Anyway, since it was Sunday, these was what I had to do.

  • Read Pear
  • Finish the novel project
  • Ancient history project
  • Geo quiz next class STUDY!
  • do Geo homework
  • write a article for TIME MUN
  • Write a computer app blog
  • check biology for things you might have missed
That was all and luckly I finished on time. 
PHEW

Oh, I also went to School to practice for the Haifa thing. 
I met Evan there. It was so weird. 
At first, I was like "is that blond guy ... him?"
and then I was like. "But... he looks really. shorter.. I don't think its Even."
And then I just passed him. 
But turned out he was really Evan. :P


Indeed I am a Kiwi ! a Kiwi without any arms... (??)

heheh theres a company called Indeed. heheh

How do you say no to drugs?
Just Say "No" 
haha




No comments:

Post a Comment