Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I always spell Englsih WRONG

TUESDAY
I thought today was the day when you lie to each other.
(I got mixed up with April fools day)
In Korea, April Fools day was such a big deal. lol

I don't remember much about the Fool day in Australia,
but um in Korea, that was the day we could just lie forever. lol

When I go to school at the morning of the fool day, I usually say some stupid jokes about.. things I see. (?!)
But um I remember that many kids called the 911 and like lie that there was a fire and do dirty pranks.

But in Israel
I am going to do a really nice one.
I am thinking what to do. But not sure.

This morning, I knew I would wake up late again so I packed all my stuff the night before.
And because of that, I was early and happy. : D


Geo: I never EVER EVER seem to be in mind that I am in a class because I find th class kinda hard.  think During math class, I usally doodle or just listen.
Last year, when I had Algebra, I remember myself trying REALLy hard to please my math teacher Mrs. W
I did my homework 99% times and I never was late or day dreamed. I was really alert.
But now? OH Am Gee!
I am the antithesis.
Its not because of the teacher,
Its just.
I don't know.
: /

But I really need to change my habit fast as a turtle can run.


A.History Mr.S was again missing. People say she went to vacation, but I have this funny feeling that
she is rebelling against Mr. J for a higher wage. lol
I miss her. which is reallly Some-how- not- right
Mrs. Salant is subing but nay..., lol
I have to do like tones of notes this Tuesday.
Ohh noo
I am not really happy right now.
But I still have to do the notes and all homework so I can catch up be the best.
I don't like the fact that 10 people came more to our class.
It feels like the class is TOO big.
And feels more like..
I mean... I feel like... I am having less spotlight!

LIKE.. THIS time, many smart smurfs came to our class so ...
like Mrs. S won't.. really like. : ( yeah you konw.


FREE: I was reading the Kite Runner I think it indeed is a good bok. Although it doesn't really like
have a hard plot, it is more like his life. Going to USA and starting a new life...
I was reading very deeply until Garrett and Maya came.
They were both bored... ; P
Garrett read some butt about super skilled people (a novel)
and we started a small talk about how Asian people seemed to have more super powers than other people.
Oh, and I ate oranges in the libary .
I was really scared if the lesbians would find me.
But phhhW
It took a while to peel the cover of the oranges but it was worth it.
The taste was fab.


Englsih: I ALWAYS spell englsih wWRONG!
beliebve me.
I am not doiing on purpose.
I just do it ALL THE TIME
In Englsih we finally presented our change the world project.
Rodrigo- picking up rubbish and tried to go on the rubbish truck lol
Margo- did poeing in places and got less than 100 NIS...
Me- sent present to people who need for chirstmas and did the food drive and helped young teens. .. by 10 nis
Ben, Josh- Sold Cup cakes. I am quite suspicous if they ... I mean where they would spend the money...
but the cupcakes were good. From the fact that boys did the icing. lol

Now.. Michael was the one that like..
killed and depressed others..
his project was big... and like quit perfect.
Oh am gee.
it was like 30 minutes and he actually did a decent fob.
He first went to schools to tech... and then went to Abu dabi trip to learn more how to help and to make the world a better place and did a food rasing.
wow.
I bet Mrs. S loved it.


After school Nives, Anna and I finished our music video.
We also recored our singer who was actually was.. kinda hiding? his talent from the students.
well although .. okay anyway.

I made a new move called  : the octopus.

its kida epic but more you do it, the more move you get.
heheheh

Math American thing.. comming up.
My parents ain't happy with what I am doing.
Gah.
I need to do math all day to please them


No comments:

Post a Comment