Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sanctum I think

Phew, today was a busy day


From 9-10 A.M.
I played tennis with my dad to practice my goal of the year which is going to our school's
ISST group!
Although I do know how to play and stuff, I need to work on playing tennis for a long time without panting.
My dad made me run, and do warm ups.
And one of the stretching was touching my feet while standing up.
a stretch for the quaot.. somehting muscle.
And.. I think you all know by now that... I am not flexible AT ALL
My dad was like... stubborn to see me not able to reach to my feet.
So my dad made to do this stretch every morning for a week until I can do it.

Now.. Since it was like morning and I ate a soup for breakfast, which wasn't a good choice for playing a sport, I didn't have much energy.. So I became very weary like after an hour
and we headed back home.
thinking if I could go to ISST with my horrible endurance...
I need to work on that.
I also wanted to practice for my Even Yehuda run next week, but I was too tired and
needed to hurry to church.


from 11 to like... 3? 
I stayed at the church and talked to Heather.
She seemed to have a nice hair today.
we usually don't stay until 3 but we stayed late because we had driving stuff going on.



No comments:

Post a Comment