Thursday, February 24, 2011

they there all DOGS. roof ROOF!!!

Why am I not smart like other KOREANS?
: / 

I am not good in PE like Joon ho. 
I am not good in math like Sung ho.
I am not good in Social things like Min jung
I am not good in everything like Min sung
I am not pretty nor tall like Hye Sung 
I am not good in dressing up like Sung yun 
I am not a;sdhgpeaiwufgh ew;fijasd;l 

so annoyed right now. 

ARGH 

I really shouldn't have run an hour today... its making me tired. lol 

I love walking and like looking at scenes and clouds and listening to birds titting. 
BUT NOT DOGS BARKING 
I love walking new places where I haven't been 
BUT NOT DOGS WALKING ON THE STREET 
 I love admiring other people's houses like the outside
BUT NOT DOGS BARKING 
 I love the feeling of the wind and the smell of grass 
BUT NOT DOGS POOP ON THE STREET 

I was walking around this place, a new place in Even Yehuda. 
This place was like a dream place. It had fancy houses and pretty flowers and trees on the side walk. 
It had little children and teens with their friends walking. 
BUT THERE WERE DOGS. 
omg. I hateeeeeeeeeeee dogs. 

okay. this is the story. 
I was listening to pretty songs on my ipod and was really like.. kinda hyper because its thursday and 
the weather was great. 
there were lots of clouds and the wind was just good for walking and exploring new places. 
I had this feeling of dreaming and happiness until I HEARD A DOG BARK. 
okay. now. you see, I DISLIKE VERY STRONGLY AGAINST DOGS. aka, HATE DOGS. 
Well reason 
1. Dogs bark. which makes this really scary sound 
2. Dogs are scary looking. I don't care what color it is. but its just scary 
3. The only dog I am not scared of is a dog that is smaller than 1 meter. 
4. Dogs can bite you 
5. Dogs can run fast and goubble you up
6. Dogs follow people who run 
7. Dogs ALWAYS ARE IN PLACES WHERE PEOPLE WALK
8. I am not used to dogs... 

Although I first thought dogs were like cute and lovely and stuff in one point of my life, but sorry. 
agh. I do not like them... 

In Korea, I actually never saw a 'dog'. 
Well. my neighber in my Korean apartment had a dog but it was really small.
and it got a voice surgery (I think) so it kinda like.. never barked. (poor dog..)

However... when I came to Israel, on the first day, 
I was walking down the street and SAW THIS HUGE DOG 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
CREEPY 

I never heard that there are a lot of dogs in Israel before, so I thought thats weird and 
when I moved to my real house in Even Yehuda, ... , DOG CRAP was ALL over my street and like village. 
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *************8

so. thats why I need someone that isn't afraid of dogs every time I go to a walk. 


its a barbie's leg.. if you can't see. lol 
and the middle thing is the hip.. 

green grass

clean sky

you see the cat of the roof?

haha try find a cat at the right side. 

house

my worst nightmare. and the really thing that scares me. 
the dog on the cover fricks me out 

building stuff

stupid ipod camera. it looks much better.. in real ...

tree. 

okay picture of a flower. 

No comments:

Post a Comment