Thursday, February 3, 2011

Indeed I borrowed NOT STEAL! D: omg (who would think I still things??)

I am trying to write my blog everyday. But : / sorry. Yesterday.

Yesterday, I had guests over. Guests from my dad's job thing.
We had three people comming and had BBQ at our backyard.

But yesterday was quite a cold at night.
We could see the smoke coming from our mouth.
But still, we had the dinner.
It all went nice and stuff.
And I learned that Korean males injoy talking about their 3year army life!
My dad went to the Army with the Americans and I think he really had a rich life there.
Because while my dad was eating hamburgers and drinking cola, other armies, who were in normal army with the Koreans were the opposite.
From the Army, My dad learned so many new things.
He told me quite a lot of things like
When we tried his FIRST hamburger, this FIRST catchup, his FIRST mustered, his FIRST potatoe chips.
Wait.
It sounds like a mac Donald. lol
Well, nah. He learned alot of "American" things.
Like how American people eat soup differently
How American people give things when you admire them.
How American people have colored tv
How American people had days like Thanksgiving day.
Annny way,
(wooooooooo weird, I am talking about really not related to story things. )

so.

NEW ENTRY
------------------------------------------------------------------------------


TODAY IS THE CHINESE NEW YEAR 
YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYA


It is important. No. It is the new year because Chinese people used Lunar calanders.
But since Korea has many common things with China, we also celebrate the new year today.

This day, all the father side relatives meet together and eat meat meat MEATTTT
we also bow and get money (for a good start I think) and we listen to the elders about how you should live this new year. Also, this day is one of the most most omst important day in Korea.
It is called 설날 in Korean. But I have nooo idea what it is in Enlgihs. lol

HOWEVER, SINCE I LIVE IN ISRAEL,
We sadly can't do this wonderful traditions.
Instead, we called them this morning. and said "HAPPY NEW YEAR grandma!"


English: Englsih is fun. We took turns in reading our short stories and finished our change the world project.
Gee.... I felt so imbarressed when I was reading other people's story.
THEY WERE SO GOOD.
I don't care if you laugh, but I thought my story would be the best somehow. heheh (-_-)a
but. I WAS WRONG.
I read
Rodrigo, Jonathan, Yasmeen, Yasmin, Anna, Romi, Naomi's story.
I wanted to read all but didn't have enough time.

Oh, also, if you havn't read Ben's story, Too BAD.
Because only people with glasses can read them.
Since Ben made his story to be seen only to people who have glasses.
Ben's story was SO EPIC MAN.
It was about a boy who was underground.
And becasue he had such a bad grade, his parents throw Jen to the forest.
Jen, the main character, still didn't understand why his parents throw him out to the MAGICAL FOREST.
From there, Jen meets a Bony. A hourse that was white and had rainbow tail colors just like "my little ponies"
However, it didn't stop there. Jen met.... Barbie.
Barbie had just such a wonderful and a perfect boday and face.
She was like Athana, who was the most prettiest god ever on the universe.
Jen wanted to take Brabie out. But he had a rival.
Chil-Ken.

Chi-Ken also had this unbelieve-able body.
He had 16Packs. He had no chest hair that looked hary. HE also GILLITERED. (Ignited) on the sun

Still, Jen badly wanted this girl. So he fights and wins.
Thats all but OhhhaMmmmGee
Ben had like 400 words out of 600 discribing Chi-Ken.
Omg. I thought I was in wonderland when Ben was discrubing Chi-Ken.
It was wonderful. History was so good.
Oh. I remembered. The ending wasn't Jen winning Barbie. Oh, sorry. Now I remember, it is EPIC.
Chi-ken and Jen falls in love.
And moves from America to Iceland, where Gay marriage is allowed.

I also forgot to write about how interesting and funny Lee's and Lear's change the world project was!
They did a project by collecting oranges at the soccer field and gave to charity.
I couldn't stop garhing when Lee was trying to reach for the orange. heheh
Paulina and Yasmeen did by raising money from their party and asking for more by walking on people's door.

Gosh. This new E block English class is amazing.


History:  I won't say that I drew kinda a lot.
I had to draw because the Kinley soda was SO TEMPTING.
Her loose pretty sexy body kept telling me to draw on her.
I swear she did.
Since the Kinley Soda bottle kept on singing to draw on her, I did.

First, I started with an easy monster.  who wanted to do Ballet.
But. nah. then I ended up coping the monsters on Sparklife to the bottle.
Than, it ended up like this.
(Photo attached at the end)


Free block: I did my math homeowkr.
and Garrett played the Gay game. for 1 and a 40 minutes


Geometry: Mr. M came to our class!
I think many girls in our class was hyper for that reason.
I was reaaaallly proud to show my homework to Mrs.Z because I thought I did a decent bob.
I also ended up standing up and saying something.
Which is my old KOrean habit.
In Korea, we have to stand up to like speak and to like do things.
So, if we have a question to a teacher, we stand up and speack.
This might find to be funny to you guys but hahah
LONGGGGG time ago, there was this boy who farted while he was standing up
kinda funny heheh

I also understood things. For the first time. :D

I also said this
"Michael, that is more worse. I mean, that is worse more!"
Still Michael's face was like 'What the hell are you talking you KOrean?'
so I said "Michael, that is more worseR I mean Michael, that is worseR"
And than Michael corrected me.
"Michael, that is worse." said Michael.
"Oh." Siad Yejun
"I thought you had to add some words..." And Yejun felt really really numb.


After school: I went to Jazz band.
Ben, Michael and I was there.
But before that, I was talking to my sister how she has legs to walk and mouth to speak to the counter in the Cafeteria.
Than suddenly, someone waid "Hey Yejun, are you going to Jazz band?"
And then I thought I was having a heart attact.
I tend to get suprised very easily. And very deeply. ohohooohohohoh

Right now, I am really hungry.

Those clothes are Hanbok, the Korean traditional dress. 
I am sorry for those awkard hand-ups lol

And depening on your sex, bowing is different

I don't know what this is in Englsih 

Found from Google readers. 
it says
"whoever is praying for snow please stop"

Ben's smartness. ? I don't know. Ben looks smart. lol 

and I also got Inbal's head. 
Inbal is saying to Ben
"TRALALA-MEH-BLEH-BLEH"



No comments:

Post a Comment