Monday, April 25, 2011

Unknown

okay. 
I was scared. 
It was like watching Sanctum. 
so much killing and action and car crashing and guns and dying!
it was a great movie 
I don't regret watching it. 
just. 
A bit 
kinda
a lot 
awfully
violent. 
and the movie was PG-13
woah
weird


and the movie felt like Inception... 
like it was about getting mixed up with memories and thinking if stuff are real. 
So. 
yeah 
I am totally confused. (I need to watch in Korean Subtitles! lol)
things that I am clueless about



  1. Why did he in the kinda the end say: "we are killers"
  2. Why does he have the memory about the bomb in the hotel and about other stuff?
  3. Was Lisa just acting for the fake person? 
  4. What happened with Lisa and the guy(the real husband)?
  5. Was the part about the wall being a cardboard, "it doesn't last long" and the noises appropriate? (considering a PG-13)
  6. I shall continue tomorrow morning:) 



Unknown Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment