Monday, April 18, 2011

Apology

Sorry~ it's spring break and I hasn't written any posts yet

okay so maybe I shall write what I did...

SATURDAY- oh yeah in the morning, I practised tennis And went to Jerusalem to this other Korean church and met a new friend called Ju Enn and walked where Jesus walked... OH and yeah I bought the shoes. UGH
THERE WAS A AWESOME PRETTY COLORFUL BAG I SOOO WANTED UGHHHH
BUT MY DAD SAID NO SO I COULDN'T BUY IT
BUT UGHHHHH I WANTED IT SO OOO OBADLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
SUNDAY- went to Balagan and ended up spending 300 and a new makeup~ :D I only bought a eye liner since like makeups are expensivvve with Anna
eye liner. I am scared to try it. Although I tried at the shop ;D

DORA'S PHONEE OMG I WANT THAT. 


harry potter dog?

I don't get how 'sexy' it is to have a zipper on your lip... nor 'romantic'

ICARLYYYYYYY

hhaa Goof's head is stuck on the bar. 

it's like Zombie Mickey mouse...

wosa...that's scary. 

I don't get this top... I mean. What are you supposed to wear under? it's like a dress that is cut in half...

JOOP! 
hahah it's so similar to 
Poop.... lol

NEW HEAD PHONES 
(it's blue)
and after using it for like two days, it's ... 'okay...'

No comments:

Post a Comment