Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tacky day!

This week was Sprite week!
I personally don't understand the reason of doing this week. But it is so fun to see how others dress up. 
Monday: Pajama day
Tuesday: Tacky day
Wednesday: Twin day
Thursday: character day
Friday: Suite up day




now, that is TACKY. 
:D


I only have Ariel and Dillon because I liked their 'tackyness'
ohhh also, 
I always love Ariel's sense of fashion. 
it's really fresh. and 
colorful.colorful.colorful.colorful.colorful
But sometimes, I wonder how many clothes she has, how big her closet would be, and how much time she would spend in buying clothes, how her parents think of her having so much clothes, how she has so many clothes, how many her mother would have, how much her pocketmoney is, and I think if she had a big room, she could like make it as a store

Since I was curious of what a really big closet looks like, I searched up and found these pictures.  
geez...why do you need so many shoes just for TWO FOOT? 
Okay.. the picture before this was nothing compared to THIS. 
wow... 
her feet is sure being luxury. 
COLORFUL and pretty!
yeah that shoes makes more sense. 
haha a dog. 
this room looks like a store in a house! :D

Personally, I don't get when people like 
but personally, I don't understand 
these people. 
Yeah, they are the'rich and famous' meaning that they are the top celebrities, but 
UGH...
that much... clothes?
but since they are 'celebrities', meaning they have a lot of events going on and stuff, maybe they need that many clothes. 
but I doubt that they hardly wear them...

No comments:

Post a Comment