Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ehhhh!

So! I feel like 'long time no see!'
Today's post will be about my day yesterday


7:15A.M. 
Opened my eyes and realized that today I have to get all my stuff ready by 7:40am because my mother needs to drive my father to the train station. So I start to move my body out of the warm bed. But it is so hard to leave my beloved bed! so warm and fluffy and all! but I woke up. ; ( 


7:43A.M. 
arrived at school and went down to my secret lab and stayed to do my homework


8:08A.M.
I went up to the auditorium and the morning meeting started. 
The morning meeting was about 
1. The book club during lunch 2. Inspired meeting on Friday 3. something and stuff...
(I only remember things that are important to me... so I don't remember other stuff)


oh yeah. A new school shirt policy was made. From now on,  holding the school shirt on your hand, or a school shirt that is inside your bag/locker is same as not wearing your school shirt. Mr. Neal said that they are making this policy because he wants to gain more money from the Falcon's nest. But. really, if he wants to 'gain' money, he should start 'saving' money instead. 
I never saw such a school that wastes so much. At first, I thought that all Americans enjoy wasting! then I realized some really good people like Miss Long, doesn't enjoy wasting. 
So I then realized that not all Americans are like wasting and such. 
But really, I hope Mr. Neal gets so see this post. because I have really good ideas on how to save money for the school. Not from the Falcons' egg. 
1. Do not turn the light on (for the first block only)
   A month ago, I saw on TED talks, how nature sunlight is good for your eyes and how it is actually healthy for your eye. And I believe this is really easy to follow. JUST TURN THE DAMN LIGHT OFF WE ARE NOT BLIND. WE CAN SEE. 
2. Do not turn the light on in school (at night) 
  A year ago, when I was in 8th grade, I forgot this humanity book at school. So to do my homework, I went to school to get the damn 400pg book. And when I was walking with the school guard to the classroom, I saw that 25% of the school's class rooms had their light on. 
I was like 'WTF. there are no teachers inside and you keep the light on???' 
and then guard was like 'WTF I had to same questions as you!'
JOKES. I didn't ask to the guard. But I know that the school leaves their light on for sure. 
3. WE DO NOT NEED AIR CONDITION DURING SPRING 
 two weeks ago, the weather was not that hot and wasn't that cold either. It was just fine. And I remember how the damn cold air condition was turning on for the whole day. 
in Geometry class, the whole class was freezing because of that damn air condition. 
in History class, the whole class was AGAIN freezing because of that damn thing. I asked the teacher to turn it off, but he said that he doesn't know who to ask. (-.-) 
During free block, I went to my secret lab to do my homework in peace and there was no air condition. PHEW 
and then I went to English and IT AS FREEZING ALSO 


In the whole three classes, I checked the temperature thing. The white box thing where you can turn on the class air or heat condition thing. And I swear, they were off. 
So some where, one person turned the air condition that turned the WHOLE SCHOOL air condition on. Now. I SWEAR. YOU DO NOT NEED AIR CONDITION DURING SPRING. 
4. WTF. plastic forks and spoons and the plate are make out of styrene plastic STUFF 
(styrene foam)
HMMMMM. I WONDER WHY THE SCHOOL IS USING SUCH MATERIALS THAT ARE SO HARD TO DECOMPOSE. I wonder if ECO-X does anything. If they do, I really wanna know what they do. Well like last year, one of the girls from ECO-X came and told what you can do to help the environment every week. But the funny thing is, from what I know, ECO-X goes to animal farms and fundraises money to help third world countries or countries that are desperate need of help. But ... really doesn't ECO mean Economic Cooperation Organization? it means that it is environmental friendly. But I don't get how helping animals will help the environment. 


So what we really need in this school is a real club that WILL CHANGE THE SCHOOL. 
I feel like this school needs something that is active, a club that won't brag about what they are going to do instead of doing it. That's why I fear the Inspired club. 
I don't want Inspired to be just a club talking about what we are gonna do. 
And I am going to try hard and all the people in the club will try hard to do something. 


that was long..! (that's what she said)


Band 
Band is one of my top favorite classes. 
And like nearly all the people in class were like in a zombie mode (all half dead tired)
but somthing happened.... 


_____________--continued)____________________










No comments:

Post a Comment