Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I LOST MY BAGGGG NOOOOOOOOOOOOO (CRY FACE CRAY FACE)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CRY FACE CRY FACE

OFFICIALLY LOST MY BAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

WHAT AM I GOING TO DOOOOOOOOOO~

This might not seem as a big deal to YOU! (you meany person! who doesn't feel the empathy when you lost your bag.)
BUT TO ME, IT'S A HUGGEEE DEAL LIKE A POTATO I MEAN A HIPO-POTATO \
*huge deal like a hipopotato

SO. CRY FACEEEE!!!
This post is going to be about three things have no idea HOW I lost them. 
and one of them is not my brain because I found it! And GUESS where I found it! 
In my left pocket Guess jeans! I was like "OHHH there you are! I was looking for you! I guess you were right! ( hahah you get the joke?)" Jeez. that was a lame-o joke. 

First. 

this multicolored bag!!!! 
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 
I don't know HOW or exactly WHEN I lost it! 
The last time I saw this bag was when I went to Thomas's house to make this video for Mrs. Shapira class! So I lost it while Mrs. Shapira was teaching... 
It is indeed a shame how I don't have a picture of my WHOLE bag... 
because it is really colorful... and really pretty... 
I was like this when I found out that my bag was missing. ↓
Half dizzy, Half depressed Half mad
I kept on looking ↓ for 30 minutes in my WHOLE closet

and ended up like this ↓

I don't know... 
so this is what I think. 

  1. Left at someone's house (10%)
  2. The bag is somewhere in Israel (30%)
  3. The bag is somewhere at school (2%)
  4. The bag is somewhere really really deep where I never saw in my house (20%)
  5. The bag ran away by itself (38%)

Second.

my camera case. 
I am so proud of myself that I took a photo of my whole camera case before it got lost...
so. 
yeah. 
as you see, it is pink. 
and it's not just pink. 
BUT 
HOT pink
I have no idea where that case disappeared to... 
somewhere in Israel (10%)
Somewhere at my house (10%)
Someone stole it because that person wanted a HOT pink, made in Korea camera case (50%)
The case ran away because.. of depression of being pink? (30%)


Third
My band class knows about this one :P
Me: "Mr. Harvey, have you seen my grey wool sweater that I kinda wear everyday because it is so warm?"
Mr. Harvey: "Um..." (licks his head)
Me: "Remember?..."
Mr. Harvey: "Um.. is this a trick question like when a girlfriend asks her boyfriend 'Did you see my new shoes I wore yesterday? Because if you haven't, you are not giving enough attention to me!' 
Me and the class cracks up
Me: No, it's because I lost it and I was asking if you saw it around school... 
MR. Harvey: "Oh, no sorry I haven't seen it" 

haha it was funny. 
and I bought that sweat like like like two month ago?
and I lost it. 
This is a new record for me. 
I NEVER lose any clothing since I wear it...
and Since I am  South Korean, I don't know about the North, but I don't really... 'lose' stuff often. 
But I lost my beloved pencil numerous times because of... GARRETT 
and my pencil has been tortured by MICHAEL by getting cut in half. 
So I made this new policy of mine. And it works. 
"Borrowing a pencil means a slap in your face"
but since I don't really... enjoy slapping people to their face(SARCASM), I just don't lend it. 
and that made Garrett to sit in Geometry class with no pencil during a geometry quiz. 
it was funny


so. 

if you find any of those items above, 
typically the BAG, 
please contact me. 
MY phone number is 
facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment