Thursday, April 21, 2011

봄이왔어요~!!! (Spring has Come!)


I realize that I am not very... a "Fashion-able" girl.. 
but that doesn't make me stop going online and looking at pretty colorful clothessss :D
THAT I WANT TO WEAR. BUT I CANT (cry face CRY FACE WITH TEARS COMING OUT FROM NOES)

Cambridge Satchel Bag, Asos Palazzo Pants
http://lookbook.nu/
that bag is very green. 
I like it it looks spring-ish 
AND SHE IS VERY TALL. UNLIKE ANY ASIANS?
(Although I like flower patterns! :) 
80's Purple Collection Sunglasses
wow, that's a pretty dress indeed. 
I want to wear that... 
only if I had a longer lags... or a thiner waist 
UGH. 
sometimes, being an Asian isn't fun. 
Waistcoat From Lolavie, Dress From Journey
GOM GOM GOM GOG MOm
opps 
I meant 
OMG OMG OMG OMG
That DRESS IS SOOOOOOO PRETTTYYYYY
haha the funny thing is that there is a zipper....in the middle
So.... that is weird. 
zipper in the middle.... what if someone pulls it down...?
Laced Sleeve Jacket From Zipia, Laced Dress Worn As A Top, Tutu From Zipia
so this is a nice looking clothing. 
indeed it is pretty...
but the face ... kinda ruins the picture....(no offence...)
just the face....(I love her hair btw)

Romwe.Com Jacket From Http://Www.Romwe.Com, Zara Skirt, H&M Top
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
she has such pretty LEGS 
geez she is pretty

Jeffrey Campbell From Lorisshoes.Com, Blazer From Jeffrey Campbell, Floppy Hat From Vintage
Vintage Fancytreehouse Dress
UGH I HATE peopel with those pretty stick legs. aka Barbie legs

and I think I should stop looking at those perfect body people.
It's making me want to have eating disorder. 
and making me depress.
and lowering my self esteem! :P


Anyway, going back to BAGs, 

I found one 

but it turns out that she made it. 
so I cant' buy it 
But I am looking for something in that styleeee


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH♥

BUT 
damn it.
they sell it only in UK?. 
UAOLISDJFHLIUEBFKsjhfqafgbyuakjesdfn





I must stop looking for bags. 
It's just making me more depressed AGAIN.. 
UGH. 
okay. 
 now I have something VERY important for me to do during the last week of spring break 

I am going to go all over Israel to buy the perfect flower bag...
I hope there are some types... 
OH YEAH, I remember. 
there is one shop in Herzliya that had the perfect bag I badly wanted...
Okay then, what I need to do is to wait until Saturday to get my pocket money 
and do some good stuff that would make my parents happy, and then ask them to drive to Herzliya and I go to the shop and BRING THAT BAG TO ME. MUHAHAHA

OKAY. 
perfect plan. 

this is my fall bag. (kinda a handbag?)


I hate the color. 
ugh it's so dull. 
So what happened was that I saw that bag when I was in Castro (♥).
To be more exact, a model was wearing that bag (the same bag but in brow color)
like that brown. So at once, I asked one of the ladies at the shop  for the same bag. I went to the counter and the lady said something in Hebrew that I had no clue what she meant. But I said 'okay' and then I paid like 150 and went home. 
I opened the bag which was wrapped in paper and plastic cover the whole bag. And when I riped all the wrapping, .... the bag wasn't the same color like the one the model had in the store! (The model had brown and Mine was GREY????? with a mixture of dull color)
I was half panicking. 
I wanted to refund. but I already riped the wrapping paper... 
So. 
No refund 

and I paid my own money for this. 
I was soooo 
upset. 

So the lady must have said "This is a different color"
and I said 'okay'

LKAJSDFIU;AWHEBFIUAWEHF;AEFNIHWAISEFHNA;EDNFHUA;EFHA;EW

From that day, I started to ask people to repeat what they said in English, instead of saying 'okay'


anyway. 
Since I like the design, and since I can't just dump in a corner of my room, I only use it sometimes...
well only times when I need a bag. 

so that's all for the spring thing 
AND wish me luckkk 
because I am going to Haifa tomorrow 
and I am going to search for BAGS BAGS BAGSSSSSSSS

btw, I went to mini Israel today 


No comments:

Post a Comment