Monday, April 25, 2011

So. My spring bag :( ( ( ( ( ( ( (

It's weird how I got 49 views yesterday... WeiRd. 


OKAY SO 


basically, I was so depressed when I read that the Wizard of Oz was a humbug. :( 


:( ( ( ( ( WHY YOU NOT A REAL WIZARD. YOU ARE A NUGGET :( (isn't that the word they use in Harry potter? lol) jjks. DUH I know the real word. It's muggles~ I am not that dumb~


now my next book is mary Popp ins Opens the door. 


that's a weird book titile. 
oh h 
it's 


Mary Poppins Opens the Door. 
not Marry Pop ins Opens the Door... 
so 
I just read the first sentence and I am falling asleep. 
that is why I am writing a post now :P
I hate books that are in 9pt font Arial. I like 12pt Helvetica. 
like 9pt is so hard to read and like I feel like that the book is going to be boring already. 
and I have queer feeling that the Mary Pop book is going to be similar to the Mc. Neffy thing. 
you know, that Nanny Mc. Fee person who takes care of children and she gets prettier every time the children get better... 
so 
yeah 
that's the book I am reading TODAY 
okkkayyy 





No comments:

Post a Comment