Friday, April 8, 2011

The D.A.Y. (Friday!)

HAHAH today is Friday :) 


First, I thank Josh. K for making me write this post! 
He was the one  said: "Yejun, I like you blog, you should write a post now!"
and that made me day! haha Thank you Josh :D 


Now, my today's post will be divided into three parts. 


The first topic of this post 
This is a introduction video about my bag :D

My magical, interminable bag :) 
In the video, I only put 

  • Geometry book
  • Computer charger
  • PE clothes 
but usually, this is what I put in


  • 10' LG Xnote x120 laptop
  • PE clothes
  • laptop charger
  • notebook
  • files with paper inside
  • food (lunch snack)
  • water (250ml)
Since I hate carrying heavy stuff, I found my own way of carrying less! these are some tips
  • NEVER CARRY YOUR WHOLE FOLDER 
    • try to carry only papers that you need that day! 
  • NEVER CARRY BOTH OF YOUR history books
    • carry only the Ancient World because that book is slim and we always use it at school. 
  • NEVER CARRY your PE shoes
    • although shoes are not that heavy, try to wear the PE shoes to school, instead of wearing All Stars and changing to your running shoes! It will help your life. 
  • ALWAYS EMPTY your bag after school
    • It is important to empty your bag after school because that means that you won't have to carry things that you do not need to the next day. Also, when you empty your bag, you won't need to carry rubbish in your bag! 
  • DON'T CARRY THINGS YOU DON'T NEED
    • I have seen people carrying people 5 books, a history and a geometry book, a horribly heavy Dell notebook, and a huge binder. 
    • now, to those people, you're back isn't gonna be good. 
  • THATS ALL 
The second topic of this post 
<my English class >

we had a spelling test!!!
it was hard. 
because there were like 60 vocabs! 
phew 
and after I did my voacb test, I was like 
omg SO MANY HARD WORDS!
but I think I did well, although I wasn't sure what the word was supposed to fit in for the sentence about a kid killing a mouse... (I wrote malice.. but not sure)
anyway lol 
afterwards, we made shield for Romeo and Juliet! 
and I am in the Capsomething team... hahah I forgot my team name... 
how horrible! 
but I think we are in the good team and I am going to try really hard for the victory of our team :)
It was funny how like everyone in my class (E block) was eager to clean up. lol 
because Ms. L is doing this contest of which team gets the most points. 
And to gain points, you have to do good things that Ms. L likes. lol 
Anyway, 
it was interesting to see how people made their shield. 
I thought Ariel. S's  was quite pretty. 
Well because she likes pretty stuff and she is pretty. (UGH pretty American-I mean Canadian Israelis!) 
After English class, I went to the changing room.
Because! YESTERDAY our school tennis team went to Netanya to play tennis with other clubs. 

The third topic of this post 
<10 year olds, they are just a-m-a-z-i-n-g.>
So yesterday (Thursday) our school tennis team went to this place in Netanya where there were 12 tennis courts! 
I wasn't too excited but was excited. 
When I rode the bus, I suddenly felt my fatigue and was half sleeping while I was listening to a TED talk. I wasn't listening but I think this guy talked about marketing in the TED talk.... 
and I remember no more. lol
so after like 15 minutes, we reached our destination. 
and then I banged my foot on something while I was going down the stairs. 
UGH
I played two games 
The first one was with Henzler and we lost... against this 10 year old girl and Ariel 
they were simply amazing. 
I then realized the power of practice. 
It turns out that the 10 year boy practices everyday for 3 hours. 
wow. 
The next game, I played with Ariel against the same 10 year old boy and a girl. 
and the girl was also amazing like the boy. 
woah. it was scary. 
But it was a good experience. 

The fourth topic of this post
<Poetry Nite (night)>
After tennis, we came back to school and I went back home to shower and eat dinner. 
and then came back to school again (with Anna) for poetry night. 
There wasn't many people who came to the night (adults). The population was made out of Ms. L's students. :3 
So, I went to the poetry night to read my poem by Ms. Lennon. (her first name is hard to spell and pronounce. So I won't write her name :P) 
Anyway, the poem I wanted to read was about love; how it's a special bond that no one can break. 
B.U.T. like 10 other people there, I wasn't able to read my poem; too many people signed up; causing the teachers to eliminate few people to fit in the time schedule. :P
However, it wasn't a waste of time. 
It was relaxing to hear other student's poem. 
these are some facts I thought it was funny during the night 
  • many 11th graders read their poem that they wrote for English class
    • It was funny because I think more than five 11th graders said "this is a poem that I wrote in English class, but since it is really good, I am going to read it for you" I felt like 'ugh you do not need to mention that. Although it is kinda funny when all 11th graders say that.'
  • When their poem is only 5 sentence long. 
  • When the person who is reading sounds like they have no idea what they are talking about. 
  • When the person who is reading, stares only at their paper and not to the audience
    • awkward... 
  • When I realize that I am the only one eating crackers in the whole meeting 
  • my favorite juice in the world. 
    :) Anna knows what this is lol
    UGH THIS IS SOOO GOOD 
    • I was eating this reallllly good tasting croakers for the whole poetry night.  
yeah I tried to hide and eat.... lol FACE
The flirt topic of this post 
<Geo test>
NO COMMENT. 


The sixth  topic of this post
<Free block>
I went to Lab C to finish my blog post on my computer class blog. 
Today, also Michael asked a really smart question. 
"Yejun, I am serious, do you spend more time in your computer blog than actually doing GreenFoot?" 
and I was quite..... because inside, me I was like 
'OUCH!'
The seventh topic of this post
<Band>
We worked more on the "VooDoo' piece. 
btw, this piece is EPIC. BECAUSE WE PLAY IN THE DARK. 
IT IS SO SCARY AND IS AWESOME SAUCE IN THE SAME TIME (see 4:00) 
when I first heard it, I was SO scared
epically in the music Mr. H showed us, there was a screaming part 
and I almost fainted. 
OMG it was SO SCARY AND FRIGHTENING. 
OMG OMGMGOMGOMGOMGOM
I AM SO SCAReD. 


The eight-th topic of this post
 <Biology>

  • Josh urged me to write a new post :3 
  • Neshto  made 5 slides with only titles on it and shouted "I did TOO much work today! I am going online Nabil!" and then Mr. Salad looks at Neshto. Neshto goes "Ugh I mean I am going online Yejun! to do the google doc!" and then I just smirk. (is that a word?) lol
  • Josh is gonna be wife
THATS ALL :D 
I AM SO TIRED NOW lol 
Ms. Long reading a poem
NOW... PICTURE TIME!
Now I have stickers for ALL my keyboards! :D 

hahhaah
"Why did the chicken commit suicide?"
'It forgot to cross the road'
LOLLLLLL
 
Don't you hate it when your tooth paste falls off from your toothbrush? 
lol 






No comments:

Post a Comment