Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Types of people who you wanna just slap

Today's post will be about...

Types of people who you just wanna slap them in the face SOOO badly.
Personally, I just got a person who I wanna staple their mouth today. 
That's why I am writing this post. Since I am full of anger right now.

So, to start with, let's start with types of Girls that boys AND girls could just get M.A.D.
*based on my perspective 

  1. Girls who think they are princesses. (meaning girls who think they are beautiful, too pretty to be compared with ANYONE)
Thankfully, there are no girls like this in our school. Well, I think there are few in high school and one typically in middle school, but I don't think there are any in 9th grade. :D
One of the common symptoms of this problem are, over make up, over dress, taking the stupidest posed pictures, and 


------to be continued---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment