Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Korean people

It's my free block right now.
I don't know what to do...

I need to do English outline... and I need to work on the trial for History

D:

but.
I am writing on my blog. hah

DID YOU KNOW MY BIRTHDAY IS COMMING UP REALLY REALLY REALLY FAST?
it's the 20th of March.

I think some of you know that in Korea, Birthdays are no special days.

Actually, I think there are no days in Korea that you could be so happy and do nothing.

I think some of you know that I move countries every three years. Because of my dad's job. so I have been to Korea, Poland, Korea, Australia, Korea, and now I am in Israel.
I am going back to Korea like in 11th grade.
so the last time I lived in Korea, was in 2007 to 2009... I think.
and during that time, I was in grade 4 5 6 and a bit of 7.
and
and and
In Korea, I never remember anyone saying to each other 'happy birthday'.
It's sad.
But really.
Koreans doesn't care...
now THATS SAD.
Since Koreans are mostly
"GRADES GRADES GRADESS I NEED A BETTER GRADEEE AHHHH"
instead of Americans, which are like
"LIFE IS WONDERFUL! THERE ARE SO MUCH THINGS BETTER THAN GRADES!"

I think Koreans doesn't have much... rich life like the Americans... :(
Since I think this will be my last
"Freedom period" in my life, Since I am 15! yay.
WHAT.
HOW OLD AM III????
96... so... then..
16. ?
gasp.
I don't want to be old. :(
I want to be fifteen for ever! like
the lyric of
"WHEN YOU ARE FIFTH TEEN" by this blond American singer...

ah.
gosh... I think I know what it means by
"fly day so fast" (something like that)

I have this friend in Korea who is such a good student.
She tries her best like my dear friend Yasmin and gets amazing grades like Thomas, Michael, Yasmin, Kevin, Natsumi, Anna, and Noah, Yasmin and Thomas and Jordan and Yasmin.
 but. I am not using the pharse as "Amazing grades" like Garrett's 
And one of the reason why she does get those grades are because of her
hm... (It's hard to find the perfect adjective for her mother...)
malevolent? hard pushing mother.
She is very strict...
so even though it was my friend's birthday, she still went to the academy for 5 hours and did the same amount of homework and ate the same happy meal.
not the happy meal in the Mc. Donals. but you know, 'happy' meal.

:'(
sad story.




so let's change the subject.

Let's see what historical events happened on my birthday.


20 March 1995 : Nerve gas attack on Tokyo subway


um... ... well.. ...
(awkward..selience for 3seconds.
 since.. Natsumi.. will be reading this.. and .. *GASP* what if she hates me forever!!!
What if she says
"YEJUN! I DON'T HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I UNHAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOU YEJUN KOREAN GIRL, THERE WAS A NERVE GAS ATTACK ON TOKYO! BECAUSE OF YOUR BIRTH!
I CAN'T EBELIVED IT. OUR FRIENDSHIP IS OVER!
UNHAPPY BIRTHDAY! )
... I hope not... 

March 20th is also the usual date of the vernal equinox in the Northern Hemisphere, and the autumnal equinox in the Southern Hemisphere when both day and night are of equal length, therefore it is frequently the date of traditional Iranian holiday Norouz in many countries.

1680 - Baron Emanuele d' Astorga, Italian composer 
1737 - Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke, King of Thailand (d. 1809)
yay! a... King's birthday was the same date as mine! :D
1774 - John Braham, composer
1829 - Charles Albert White, composer
1833 - Henry Southwick Perkins, composer
1863 - Ernesto Nazareth, composer
1872 - Bernhard Seklas, composer
1883 - Karl Hasse, composer

holy... a lot of composers was borned! 

yay! someone got married! 
haha
if you want some more, 

yay
thats all for todays' post :) 


















No comments:

Post a Comment