Wednesday, March 2, 2011

OH YEAH

oh YEAH I GOT A NEW FOLLOWER CALLED NATSUMIIIIIIII YAY!
P.S. NOSE, IF YOU ARE READING THIS BLOG RIGHT NOW, YOU SHOULD ALSO FOLLOW ME

OKKAAAYYY

Today was a great day.
I think its because of the weather :)
I loveeeed the weather! it wasn't cold or hot.
just enough to be good ... : D


Computer App
SINCE JOHN didn't want to do the video with us, because he thought the video was CHILDISH, Charles did the part for John. The first scenc was infront of the elevater, there was kinda funny situations..
like Josh and I was acting our lines and then the elevater door just shutted and we went up. lol
And then, once, we took a scene inside the elevater and then the door didn't open. So it was kinda scary.
BUTT, we managed to film all the scenes in the video in one class :)


Biology
Biology is really interesting these days.. since we talk about birth and all those 'woo hoo' stuff
yay

PE
WE RAN THE MILE AND PLAYED TENNIS.
I loved it.
I am not getting stressed about the mile anymore :D yayayayayay
and we finally played Tennis too!
unlike many... people in our class, I enjoy playing Tennis since it's the only sport my whole family knows how to play.
I just don't get the scoring thing..
In tennis, the score goes like 15, 30, 45, and its not 50 next. I think its 60...
not sure.. but its somehting like that and the rules are a bit hard .
Oh and after streching and running the mile, the womb alarm went on.
we were like all "AHH I DON'T WANT TO DIE WHILE I AM IN PE!"
so we, or the class went to the bomb shelther even before Barak told us to go. :)
The bomb shelter turned out that it was the girl's locker room hhaa
its kinda funny how the bomb shelter is the girls locker room instead of the boys.
But I think I would had died even before the bomb land on the boy locker because I can not stay maximem 10 minutes in that sofferkating room...
During the homeymarathon, the whole blue team had to go in the boys locker room because that was our entrence. So Anna and I was like about to seriously faint from the stink of boys.. going through periods.


BAND
Band class are the best :)
its when I can really enjoy and relax.
It was also today when I was following Nir for fun and I walked to the men's bathroom lol

Oh and Nose ! :) 


:)

heheheh
Band class is AMAZING since Mr. H leads the class so exciting and not boring.
He also has like tons of stories!!! and all fun
I remember the one about the the the the Louvre.
As we all know, Louvre is the most highest honer a man could get in the Olympics.
but the leave dies after three days.
So the louvre indicates that the fame or other things doesn't last forever...

I have a problem.
YOU SEE, MICHAEL JUST WROTE ANOTHER QUOTE OF MINE... ON THE QUOTE OF THE WEAK. AND I THINK I WROTE ON MY BLOG HOW I AM TRYING TO NOT BE ON THE QUOTE OF THE DUMB THINGS FOR A WEEK.
NOW. I HAVE 3 CHOICES TO CHOOSE HOW TO TORTURE MICHAEL
1. don't give kimpap for a week
2. make a or buy a voodoo doll and pock him
3. draw Michael dipping into an acid
4. Make Michael angry.. somehow
5. MAKE MICHAEL ugly by photoshop and upload on my blog
HMMM THIS IS REALLY ACTULLY HARD TO CHOSE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment