Friday, March 4, 2011

I have so many books to read.. . . . . .

The lady in the middle, is me right now. 
OH NOES. 
This is the list of books I really need to finish by THIS WEEK. 
  • MockingJay- Hunger games series
  • Pompeii - Book club book (Feb)
  • The wizard of Oz (I actually HAVE NEVER READ OR SEEN the whole movie..)
  • Mary Poppins Opens the Door (I think I need TO READ MAY POPPIN BOOKS. Since it is kinda classic)
  • The secret garden (I NEED TO READ THIS TOO since it is classic)
  • I also want to read Wicked because Arie S. is obsessed with it. And I really want to know WHY. 
So that's what I am going to concentrate during my weekend. 
 BUT I HAVE A BIO AND A MATH QUIZ AND TEST COMING UP. 
WHICH IS SO DEPRESSING AND IT MAKES ME TO LAMENT AND MORN AND MALEVOLENT.. . .  (I don't know why I wrote malevolent... I just wanted to sound smart)
OHHH and you know, Since my old blog posts has like tons of spelling mistakes, I am trying to NOT do any. I am just doing this so I could you know.. sound smart like Ben Z. who like SOUNDS SO SMART. Don't you agree that Ben sounds smart? During history class, gosh. I envy him FREAKING SO MUCH 
I also envy Nose. who also has a dictionary in his brain. 
augh. Americans! :P (Ben is not American)

Band 
We only have 4 rehearsals until the second last concert! *GASP*
I personally think that our band is very indeed ready for the concert.. But you know. . . ALL teachers are like 
"Just in case, someone's bow break or a wind instrument break, we are going to practise until its perfect." jks 

Biology
: / our next class in biology is going to be a test 



shot. 
Also, we changed seats. 
I am now sitting next to Michael. 
isn't that weird Michael? 
to have all same classes with you and to set next to you.. hahha
thats. funny 
anyway in our grade, recently,  Pokemon is our new 'thing' 
like when I was in 9th grade, silly band was the 'thing', now Pokemon is the new 'thing' to all genders. 
From boys to girls.
From a Korean perespect of view, we are very related to Pokemons. Not because Pikachew is the ansester of us, but because you see, since Korea is located next to Japan, there was a lot of Pokemon things going on Korea. 
Like there were these gums that had wrappers of monsters from the pokemon and there were little snacks that had the shape of Pokemons. 
hahah :) 
I used to be so obsessed with those... 
*if you don't know what a Pokemon is, or don't remember from your childhood because it was like seven years ago, this is a picture. :) 

So basically, in my view, the whole Pokemon thing is about Serie who is a pokemon trainer, wants to rule the world with Pokemons. Pokemons are these really colorful and funny looking creaters. They don't talk but makes really weird nosies. Like Pikachew makes nosies like this
"PI-KA-PI-KA"
 and then, when it is getting energy to make the thunder bolts, it goes like 
"PI-KA-PI-KA-CHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!x100 excliam-nation marks"

Also, the Pokemons come out from this balls when you throw them. BUT DON'T FORGET that YOU HAVE TO call their name out before you throw them or while you throw them.  
lol 
so if you want to take out a Pipi for instence, you have to call out "Pipi!" while throwing the poket ball. 
If you don't call out the name or shout it out, the creature inside won't come out. 


One of the MAIN character of Pokemon is Pi-ca-chew
This yellow cat looking creature is ALWAYS on top of Serie's freaking shoulder and tends to NEVER FALL DOWN. OR It's ALWAYS ON TOP OF SERIE'S HEAD. 
I DO NOT KNOW WHYYY it's on top of the head but 
ITS ALWAYS LIKE THAT. 
THESE ARE MY PROOF. 
look, there is the yellow creature on top of the shoulder

 again. ON THE SHOULDER
and AGAIN 

AND AGAIN!!!!

 Okay, a bomb is exploding next to Serie but the
 Pi-ka-chew is still on the FREAKING SHOULDER
I told you that Serie's plan is to 'catch them all'. But they forgot 'To rule the world.' 

PICACHU ! and his... friend..s 

It also has this freaking awesome power of making electricity in her red dot thing. 
and AND and , when it makes electricity, it ALWAYS GOES 
"PI... KA... CHEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!"

like those. 
hahha 

and then, after it makes the  'THUNDER BLOT', 
the Pikachew ALWAYS ENDS UP LIKE THIS. 




BASICALLY, 
PIKACHEW ALWAYS FAILS. 
That's what I remember... 
so like Pikachew is like always the first one to protect his master, Seise, from other evil pokemons. SO Pikachew does this thunder bolt to the other creature and Pikachew gets really weak after doing one massive thunder bolt thing. 
Thats why I don't like Pikachew that much... 

okay so these are few funny pictures I found on the web 
when I typed PIKACHEW 
now... thats just ... scary 

EVIL PIKACHEW! :D

hahhahahahhahha 


but.. there is a pimp... next to the .. pikiachew. . . . . lol 
Also, I know that Asian people have a small eye 
that is not wide. 
but I don't think Asian people have.. 
THIS KIND OF A EYE 
this is just racism! 





1 comment: