Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rebbecca Black's Friday

Rebbecca's Friday is not music.

It's too horrible to be called 'music'

It's the worst song I ever heard in my 15 life.



Now, that's 100 PERCENT better than the foolish stupid 13 year girl.
The girl just sounds so bad!


This is part of a interview in a newspaper article

“When I first saw all these nasty comments I did cry,” Black said. “I felt like this was my fault and I shouldn’t have done this and this is all because of me.

“Now I don’t feel that way,” she said.

“I think I have talent on some level,” Black told Good Morning America. “I don’t think I’m the worst singer but I don’t think I’m the best singer.”

Asked who she would most like to sing a duet with, the YouTube star said Justin Bieber, the Canadian teen idol who was also discovered on YouTube.





WHAT? YOU DON'T THINK YOU ARE THE WORST SINGER? 
holy. moly. 
WHAT IS THE WORLD BECOMING????


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjFIzWjT5I4&NR=1


OKAY YOU ARE SO WEIRD 
REBECCA BLACK, YOU ARE THE MOST WEIRDEST SINGER 


SEE 4:06 HAHAHA 
THE WOMAN'S FACE GOES 
:/


hahaha


OKAY. 
I don't even get why she ranked 35 on Itunes! 


oh boy... 
looks like in the future, there won't be any 'real' music like the Queens. 


UGH. 
btw, 


in her lyrics, there is a part 


Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (My friends)
And in the music video, her 'friends' apparently, have a Benz open car. 
and btw, her friends and her self are only 8th graders and are driving a car in the high way to go to a party 
okay 
Friday, Friday
Gettin’ down on Friday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend

Who doesn't look forward to the weekend???

7:45, we’re drivin’ on the highway
Cruisin’ so fast, I want time to fly
Fun, fun, think about fun
You know what it is
I got this, you got this
My friend is by my right
I got this, you got this
Now you know it

8th graders, driving a Benz in 7:45 on the highway.  
That just tells how stupid they are. 
and do you have to use the word "fun"???? 
FUN FUN THING ABOUT FUN. 
 UM 
EXCUSE ME? 
HOW ON EARTH DO YOU THINK ABOUT FUN???




Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
We-we-we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have a ball today


No, Rebecca. Yesterday was Tuesday today is Friday. 
WE WE WE SO EXCITED. 
oh yeah you say 'we' three times to make sure how excited you are for Friday which comes after Thursday
And. wa? I thought you were having a party not a ball today 

Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes after...wards
I don’t want this weekend to end

No Rebecca. Tomorrow is not Saturday tomorrow is Monday. 
and no really. Sunday comes afterwards Saturday 
Even my seven year old sister knows that 
and I am sorry Rebecca, but weekend always ENDS. 
sorry ABOUT THAT 
BUT DON'T WORRY, WE HAVE WEEKENDS EVERY WEEK. With means, that there are 52 weeks every week! 

R-B, Rebecca Black
So chillin’ in the front seat (In the front seat)
In the back seat (In the back seat)

I thought you just said that she is chillin' in the front seat!
I’m drivin’, cruisin’ (Yeah, yeah)
Fast lanes, switchin’ lanes
Wit’ a car up on my side (Woo!)
(C’mon) Passin’ by is a school bus in front of me
Makes tick tock, tick tock, wanna scream
Check my time, it’s Friday, it’s a weekend

Why do you check the time when you want to know the date?
We gonna have fun, c’mon, c’mon, y’all


THIS IS THE WORST LYRIC EVER IN THE LAND of EARTH 







No comments:

Post a Comment