Thursday, March 24, 2011

effect on youtube to Second graders

Remember when you were in 3rd or 4th grade how you loved all those cartoon tv shows like
Spongebob, Totally spies, and other programs...
and now, all you watch is ... (I don't know.. :P) Blee, Little Layers, Why I met your mother, Doctor How, CS5, and other shows in that section.

I never watched them because we don't have a TV in our house.
We used to have one before we came to Israel, but my sister watched too much causing to give the TV to my grandmother, who lives very far from Seoul.
My sister and I, who was worried about our life with out a TV, lamented to our leader how my sister won't see it for 3 hours in the morning and how we will behave better if he gets us a new TV. But he said no.  :(


haha but
my aunt and uncle lives in America... so my sister and I started to watch the tv shows on Youtube.
I regret teaching my sister about Youtube because now, the only thing she does, is to watch...
First, she started to watch

  1. Icarly
Then...
  1. Jake and Josh 
  2. Mickey mouse Play house 
  3. Phineas and Ferb 
  4. Totally spies
  5. Charlie brown
  6. Bratz doll movies
  7. Hanna Montana
  8. Winnie the Pooh
  9. Mary Kate and Ashely 
  10. The Barbie series
and now, she watches... 

The wizard of Waverly place... 

wo..ho... 
now, The Wizard of Wacerly place is a hard comedy to understand for a second grader...
But my sister Yeon Jun seems to understand all the jokes and stuff because she laughs 
like 


↑that's more like my sister. 
haha I used a cat photo because it is nice to see instead of looking at pictures 
of real children laughing... 
like 
or 
this.. lol 


and ah 

Barbie Fairy Utopia....

she is watching now. 
wow. 

I am checking my Youtube history, 
and wow.....
there are a lot of Barbie shows. 
Gosh. 
There are 
  • Barbie Fairy Utopia
  • Barbie Butterfly
  • Barbie Mariposa
  • The Barbie movies
  • Barbie Thumbelina (there are 8 parts for that clip)
  • Barbie in a Mermaid tail
  • Barbie and 12 dancing princess
  • Barbie of Lake Swan
  • Barbie and the three musketeers
  • ... 

Okay... 
now, I didn't know THAT

Anyway, 
If any of you people have a younger sister or brother, that is in Elementary school, 
DON'T EVEN SAY THE 'Y' WORD. 
and DON'T EVEN MENTION ABOUT THE TUBE

so um 
yeah 
and 
to block her, going to Youtube every single day, I deleted the youtube bookmark, and decided to test her how she finds the Youtube page and how she would react when she finds out that there is no bookmark on youtube.)
I, who was SO EXCITED about this new method of torturing second graders, was 
THRILLED. And asked my sister right when we came home to check the new episode of 
Totally Spies. (It was a long time ago when my sister was into Totally spies) 
I thought my sister would be like 
"HEY! WHERE IS YOUTUBE?"
"HEY SISTER, WHERE IS IT?"
and some crying. (lol)
BUT. 
UM. 
AFTER 5 MINUTES, there were no wines of that... 
there was no sound but my sister screaming
"HUH? WHERE IS THE NEW EPISODE OF TOTALLY SPIES?" from the basement. 

and I was like 

It turns out my 

UNEXPECTEDLY SMART SISTER FOUND YOUTUBE LIKE THIS 





NOW. ISN'T THAT SCARY????

No comments:

Post a Comment