Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The last DAY of February

wow. its already the last day of Feb.. .
 (I only wrote the first three letters because February is really hard to SPELL!)

To me personally, it doesn't feel like 2011!
because... I don't know.
It just doesn't feel like it.
I think there should be another month after December called Hecember.
Hecember for people who doesn't feel like the next year..
Since the Israelis new year is shomewere between September and November,they celebrate it at that time and they don't celebrate it in December.
I remember last year when it was our first experience of the Israeli new year...
unlike other peaceful night, I remember that there were a lot of kids running around the street and there was a lot of shouting and people noises. Soon we figured out something is going on and started to walk around the street. There were barraks like in a lot of places so the cars won't come. Children and teens had this white cream on their faces and shirts... I first didn't know what the hell those was!
I thought like in um Brazil or somewhere in the south America, they have a day when you throw tomatoes. So I thought that day was Israel version of throwing and spraying cream...
I saw so much cream on cars so I kinda licked them and turned out it was a cream for men to shave! I mean shaving cream!
haha
and then I saw Yasmin and her sister also had this huge cream and stuff.
There was concerts of little children dancing and screaming.. I mean singing.
There were popcorns, food drink and all those stuff that makes you feel
"wow"
It was fun.
At the end of the night, there was firecrackers lighting up the sky! :D

ANYWAY where did I leak to..
So the followings were my day.


In the morning at like 7A.M. 
My seven year old devil went to a sleepover for her first time yesterday.
so I didn't have to see my little person for a whole 24 hours.
So yesterday was a day like a dream... : 3
It was GREAT because....
1. No one is watching totally spies on youtube or watching bratz doll movie on youtube for nonstop 6 hours.
2. No one is screaming or shouting because she has no one to play with
3. No one is jumpimng on a skipping rope and asking everyone in my family to count how many jumps she does
4. No one is asking me if she has PE tomorrow

ANYWAY
so to tell you about little 7 year old girls, 
I have to admit that they are so like... OBSESSED with CLOTHES.
Ahhh !
Every morning, my sister Yeon-jun shouts while she is still lying on the bed,
"WHAT DO I WEAR TODAY??? DO WE HAVE PE???" 
And me, who lives a room across her, goes
"YEONUN! WHERE ANY CLOTHES! AND DID YOU HAVE PE YESTERDAY? NO! SO YOU DON'T HAVE PE TODAY!"
Yeonjun replies
"SISTER! BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WHERE! SHOULD I WEAR PINK OR ORANGE?"
I go
"WHERE ANYTHING THAT YOU GRAB WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED!"
Yeon jun
"BUT BUT BUT.. OKAY THEN. DO YOU THINK PINK GOES WELL WITH BLUE OR GREEN? AND WHAT COLOR SOCKS SHOULD I WEAR???"
me
"NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SOCKS AND WEAR GREEN. PINK GOES WELL WITH GREEN"
Yeonjun
"NO! PINK GOES WELL WITH BLUE! "


and after this, my mom goes
" YEJUN, IF YOU COME DOWNSTAIRS LATER THAN 7:30, YOU PAY 10NIS 
AND YEONJUN, PINK GOES WELL WITH GREEN"


"NO! PINK WITH BLUE!"


"THEN WEAR BLUE!"


"SHOULD I WEAR THE BLUE ONE WITH A FISH OR THE OTHER BLUE WITH A LION?"


"..."

THEN, I get up go to the toilet and wash up and pack my bag.
This kinda happends like 365 days in a year.

Morning meeting 
Got go school and sat next to Noah and talked how Nokia phones kinda suck because they aren't made in Korea.
I kept annoying him to buy Samsung or LG phones (that are made in KOREA:D)  and kept on asking who bought the phone. lol
I thought I annoyed Noah enough for today and Natusmi came next to me and talked about...
I for got..
I was actually happy today because it was the first tennis practise.
BUT it got postphoned for a week because of ISST : /
Then, Michael talked about his Abu Dabi thing and showed a video with Henzler.
and also guys, come to the meeting on Friday during lunch. 
So at the very beginng of the video, the title was
"Free the Children"
but I misread it and said *kinda out loud
"What? free the chickens?"
and then Alizee and Lear who was setting in front of me laughed.
PHEW Michael wasn't there ;)
because I am trying to not be on the dump quotes of the week or a week :)


Band
I don't like when I have morning meetings when I have band...
I enjoy the class! and the morning meeting makes it late... I mean start late.
Anyway, we had a gues over to our class at 9.
So basically we only played our instruments for 30 minutes : /
the guest was a man who was in his late 70's who played the viola professionaly.
Now. when he told about the 7 sharps in one piece, me and Jenny was like
'AHH!!!! ewww!' :P
you see, string players hate sharps... I think flats are easier.
sharps make music happy but.. seven?! weee!!! I mean.. EWWW!!!
Dispite his old age, the man actuly looked healthy and wasn't that boring...
also, when he said that he had to change cellists 5 times in 40 years, everyone like
stared at me and Jenny.
Jenny and I was like 'um....'


BIOLOGY 
Biology is a hard class to survive. mostly because of those long fancy looking vocabs.
Um I don't really have much to write about Biology,because we do learn seriously and I enjoy learning. But I really don't know how to spell those facy long.. words.
Also Mr. S is doing a radio.. station thing ...
OH oh. Mr. Salant showed the reproduction cell things by card decks and while the teacher was doing that,
Tal smiffed G's hair. haha
It was funny. If you were in the situation. But Garrett didn't notice.. even though Tal did it like 10times.
ALSO!!!
Thomas, who sits INFRONT OF ME BECAUSE M.M SETS NEXT TO HIM, made a map by paint...
 now the problem is that I have NO N O OONO ONO idea what the map is for...
and the map also has these names.. but like I never heard of them.. I don't KNOW WHAT HIS DOING
BUT IT LOOKS REALLY INTERSTING. I think I asked Thomas like 4 times what the map is.
But.. I don't remember... the reply... : /

PE
We didn't do the mile again... for the second time.
We didn't do it because of the bad weather. but we still ironily ran 4 laps!
wE also didn't play tennis for the 5th time!
RA;LEHF
why do we have the tennis season during the most windyist and raining weathers.
Instead, we played um... badmintin.
I suck kinda.. at badmintin because I hate HATE HATE HATE birdies.
birdies are weak and like flies every where. (haha like all balls...)
ANYWAY
so I ran 4 laps when Anna and I was trying.. a ... bit to... not ... run the whole 4 laps.
I kept on screaming while I was running because I saw a lot of these.. insects that looks hairy and
like... colorful. It looks like a catapillir but hairy and gross.
In PE, this is what happend (during the badminten)
we rotated the players so I am going to use feedbacks.
Daniel. H okay YOU! Excuse me, I meant 'he' kept on smashing the ball.
and Ironiclly, all the birdies never left the boundry lines and he actuallly did smash really well.
and me, who isn't a very good PE person, tried but wasn't good enough for him
Noah. R OKAY YOU  YOU YOU YOU I am sorry :P I went to the toilet so we played like for 3 minutes when we were supposed to play for 5minutes each. Noah indeed was to good. Or.. maybe.. its just me who is bad.
Anna. M ANNNAAAA! in somepoint of the game, Anna and I set and played badminten. lol I think Barak saw that and gave me 9.5 ... but it was still indeed fun
Alice. S OKAY ALICE WAS REALLY GOOD I actually don't know how the hell she does that perfect wrist snap hit..
Like she hits the ball and then the ball lands stairght to the floor. So like I can't even throw the ball back since the ball just always reaches the floor before I could reach ...


COMPUTER APP 
YAY, Today, we (as in Anna and me) worked on this script for this really cool video.
Anna! oh I JUST relized.. we have all the same classes together except for biology today! I mean on odd number days! thats cool.
So the main theme of the video Anna and I am making, includes A class actors such as
John. Josh. Michal.
YAY
more people... btw, the only girls in this class is Anna and me so... like. yeah lol
Anyway, back to the point, the theme is...

Yejun and Josh is trying to stop Michael who wants to rule the world by Google with his assisdent John. To rule the world, Michael needs to find the main two keys to rule the world. So Yejun and Josh is trying to find the keys before Michael and John.

I think the video is going to be real hollywood thing. lol


AFTER SCHOOL 
Since I thought the tennis sesson was starting from this week, I brought my NEON color tennis rackets.
(It turns out that the tennis thing got postphoned a week because of ISST)
BUTTTTT SINCE I BROUGHT MY RACCETT, I HAD TO PLAY.
because I don't just want to carry my racket and go home.. with out even opening the case although the racket doesn't weigh much...
and the only person who too brought a racket was Michael. So I asked for a EASY play.
When I reached the court, I saw him playing with this other senior so I watched for a while.
AHHHH
omg.. their ball was like really fast and it looked really hard.. : /
I did freak out because I don't play... or practise the long distance thing called valley.. something like that
annnnyyyywayyyy
I did play with Michael.
but I think there is a big BIG difference between a boy and a girl's strength.
Or maybe because I am not there yet.
so I did play. but wasn't doing well.
I think I need to work on the strength and jut need more practise.
I was thinking of few easy EASYYY MICHEL (lol) shots :)
but ahhhhhh! Michael, the tennis ball was too like.. fast for me : P
I am sorry if the play wasn't enough for you : /
but I hope to improve and all!
From what I saw, there was like 4 seniors playing next to our court.
3 were male and the other was a female.
they all had skills to play for a game. But like me, the serving part is hard.
Since the ball has to go to the other side of the court box : /
NOW I can just picture Michael's face while reading this.
I BET if I finished my blog post after school now, I think he would tell the the next day,
"YEJUN! YOU DIDN'T WRITE A PARAGRAPH OF ME! I want you to write more!"
sooo
I am going to write more. (I am scared of him) hahha
okay so I had this awkward moment for a while :) when Michael had to change his pants...
now. haha that was kinda epic. I didn't expect that Michael!
But I didn't turn around so.. its all good. ;)

UM.
oh also what can I write ...? oh yes.
like other sports, tennis also travels and from what I heard from other people, they are traveling to Holland this year! David. D ! haha
The traveling team is made out of 8 girls and 8 boys! annnnd I am secretly hoping.. 
So I have no idea what the level of the tennis team would be. but Michael said that his not trying out for the traveling team since he isn't good enough. NOW. that just scared me to hell.
not the fact that Michael isn't going, but the fact that he said he isn't good enough...
okay OKAY. IF MICHAEL IS THAT BAD (from what he said), HOW  'BAD' will the OTHER MALES be??? AHHHHH
thats just scary...
but I don't know... I have to see next week. . . . . ... . .
무서워. ㅋㅋㅋ 막 완젼 테니스공이 날라다니는거아냐?? ㅋㅋ







No comments:

Post a Comment