Thursday, March 10, 2011

ISST

I love it when our school does big events like the

ISST, Hockey Marathon, Science Fair, and etc.

It's because we get to skip class and just randomly walk around the school :D

hahaha

I actually missed (skipped) PE with Michael and Noah (GOOD JOB GUYS :)
but Anna, who is such a good student, stayed in the gym for an hour.
I am sorry Anna : S that I didn't come.

During the PE block, I watched this American Survival game show from Michael's ipad. :P
The Survival game was not that bad. It was good enough for me to get into it for an hour.
In the end, Fario won the million dollars.
I think he deserved it because he was actually a really nice person (in real), when others where like liers to each other.
Also, he is the youngest survival champion in the game history, because he is only 21... and has a 10 year old son. . . so ... when did he get a child????
I feel happy for him. . . Although, I must admit, he's real lucky.

During lunch, I heard that Mrs. S will be retiring school in the end of March.
NOASDF;LASDJFOAIWEFNS DNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
no . :(
Although her class is kinda... . . Kinda... hard to understand because she talks real fast and all, I don't want her to leave the SCHOOL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEMESTER D:
instead, we are going to have the guy who worked in the library last year...
ah. history class won't be fun as it was.. . . (damn it)
I am going to miss Mrs. S voice, her "WHAT DID SHE SAY" "DID I TEACH YOU kids something today?"
and all her memorable quotes.




No comments:

Post a Comment