Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wednesday_FIRST +Overall

The winner of the All Star Rookie team gets to go to St.Louis, America.
The Jokers won that award : <
I expected a bit to win the All Star because we managed to the semi finals when other Rookie teams didn't.
The Ladies First team won 2 awards. One for inspiration. Another for building..
WHICH MADE NO SENSE.
Okay, inspiration for chanting songs and being happy when they were ranked like the last 10. But building?!
Holy shuotu. If it's because their robot was pink, I am going to paint our robot pink with Justin Beiver's face on it.
The Steam Punk didn't win the Chairman award but they won second place : 3 good job

It was funny when the Californian team won the Israel region.
I mean.. the Americans came to Israel by invitation and won.. lol
They were surly good. #1662!

With all the ceremony and games done, we went to eat shwama.
While we were eating, the Ra'anana team packed our robotic stuff. lol
I was like..
image
lol

Oh funny thing:
On Wednesday, my dad saw our robot for the first time. (my mum hasn't seen it lol)
Usually when parents visit, they compliments us how we did a fantastic job and how amazing we built this in our first year from scratch.
But my dad was different.
He just nodded and didn't say a single motivating word.
I hate Korean/Asian parents.
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


My mum became furious after she realized that she isn't going to get her $500 repaid. lol
She hates the project.
She hates it. 
When I came back on Wednesday, she started to scream how I came home at 11pm probably for the third time that week.
I don't know why, but she thinks I partied until 11pm. I've got no idea where she got that from. Eventually, I had to tell her where I was every 30 minutes that night.
She really doesn't understand the project and it's worth.
Too bad. I feel bad for her because one can't understand such thing if they haven't done it.
Since I figured out that there is no point to argue something she would never understand, I went upstairs silently and read the book club book and fell asleep.

I received an email from Mr Jackover. He wants a debrief on the 18th with all the parents and students involved in Robotics. My parents weren't near glad or happy when I told them we went to the semi finals.
It's most likely they are not going to come. lol

I hope I get to join next year.
50% not..because
1. My parents won't invest $500 on someone who got the Deans list not the Honor list.
2. Have 4 Cs, 2Bs and 1 A (So many Cs in my life time...lol)
3. 20 absences
4.Mr Sickle hates me now






No comments:

Post a Comment