Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hunger Game Review

Word of the day:
contingent

On Friday, I finally watched the Hunger Games. Yess! (It got postphoned twice)
The movie was more than 2 hours. 142minutes! to be exact.
But I didn't mind because all good movies are supposed to be long. Yasmin quoted "If it included everything from the book, I won't mind watching a 6 hour movie."
The movie was surprisingly accurate to the book!
Well right, they didn't show the whole chunk of Katniss and Gayle together, and how they met and what they talked about. They also, according to Yasmin, missed the whole thing about Peeta's armer and the face of the dogs in the very last scene of the hunger games.

Lists of small things that the movie bugged me
1. I expected Cinna to be more charismatic.
2. There was supposed to have a make up artist with green skin.
3. Peeta looked too old and too well built. He was supposed to be the baker guy! Bakers are not supposed to look hot. They should be a bit fattish and stuff.
4. First 15 minutes of the film was soooo shaky!! I was thinking "What the hell, does the camera guy have the Parkinson's disease."
5. The first dress of the "girl on fire" had horrible CG. It looked too fake.... and it wasn't wild and flamming-ish like I had imaged.
6. President Rose looked like the KFC grandpa... He didn't look mean at all. AND!!! THE ROSEEE
THEY FORGOT THE ROSES!!!!! A;SLKDFJ;ALDSKFJA;DLSKFJ;ASLDKFJA;SDKFLJ
WELL YEAH, HE HAD A ROSE PIN ON. BUT I DON'T THINK PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T READ THE BOOK BUT WATCHED THE MOVIE REALIZED HIS PASSION TOWARD ROSESSSSSS ;(

The best part was during the game.
The action was great and woahhhh I loved it.
Especially the part when the game makers creates stuff on their white computer screen thingy. I don't remember that been mentioned in the book but was cool.

I now can't wait for the second movie because the second is ze BESTT
and the third one of course! But the last is a bit different...not much 'action' but a lot of talking.

Oh funny things:
I nearly died laughing when I saw Carrot's face expressing his urgent-ness to the bathroom.


When Yasmin
muttered "Simbaa" to Carrot. The scene was when Peeta smuged blood on Katniss's face. In the Lion King movie, they do that too. The blue monkey guy does it to the new born cub.

YOU SEE!? IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME LOL
RIGHT ABOVE THE EYE BROW  
This is the blue monkey guy....




















Google's reaction when the Coyotes suddenly jumped from nowhere. I also nearly screamed out of surprise but hahahahahh oh Google. He looked really terrified. I must not bring him to movies that are above PG-13. 
He quoted "I nearly pissed myself" and then when he wasn't there, Carrott made an imitation of what he could have done. omg, I was tearing up.lol

That awkward moment when you realize there are like 20 students from your school at the cinema.

Google choosing Jelly Beans. I swear, I've never seen anyone putting that much effort into selecting them. 
They all taste the same... so why bother to choose all the flavours...(that's only my opinion)

Oh! another awkward moment I made... (omg I feel so bad now.. but whatever)
So, there were two students from our school. One girl and one boy. They were outside together and I was surprised to see them together. By seeing them together, I assumed that they were on a date... and then.. I asked a question that made them both feel... uncomfortable...
I asked.. "So you two came together?"
and then they both were talking at the same time in a loud voice shaking their head right and left how they came with a group and everyone left except them... 

bahahahhahahah it was hilarious because when I asked that, they suddenly made distances between them stammering "No, No, No"
ahhahahahhahah
I am sorry for that akwss question but you guys did look like a couple.. and I mean.. you two have similar like..interests and all. 

Anyways, Hungergames foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr♥
TELL ME THAT HE IS TOO HOT TO BE the son of a baker
OMG THAT SMILE ♥
that sentence stopped my heart for 0.000000001 sec ♥   ♥   ♥  ♥
asldfj;alkdsfj;aldskfj;asldkfj;adslkfja;dsj
STOPPED MY HEART AGAIN. THIS TIME, 0.1 SEC. 
NOW, WHAT I DON'T GET. 
IF SOMEONE SAID THAT TO ME, MY FACE WON'T BE 
 
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN 
STRAIGHT AWAY

 



No comments:

Post a Comment