Saturday, March 17, 2012

I am going to be 16 in three days.

I hope everyone who is reading this post know that it's my birthday in THREE days :)
image


Although my birthday isn't today, our family went out to dinner and ate. ate.ate.
Eating is my favourite thing to do.
Then, my mother surprisingly asked what I want for my birthday gift. Okay, that might be a normal question for your parents to ask. BUT. to me, that is not usual. For the past 16 years of living, I don't remember my parents asking me that question. So without hesitation, I asked for an earphone. I broke mine after using it for a year..the wire..got cut...
Anyways, I don't think my parents knew earphones costs more than 200NIS because she said yes too, without hesitation. LOL.

I went to BUGS and first chose skull candy with Paul Frank edition. But it looked so.. cheap
Then the shop guy came to me and suggested an AKG one.
From the price difference of 200NIS, I decided to chose ARG.
The earphone costed similar to the cost of our dinner lol
the blue one!! :D

Probably the most expensive ear phone I have bought in my life.
399
There were beats. But I think they are purely fashion item. And, it's one of those item you buy to show off you can afford one.

No comments:

Post a Comment