Monday, November 7, 2011

UTAG

I just took the algebra2 test. 

ahahahahah
I am done!! oh yeah. It feels to good to be done with a test :) 

now.. I have a history ppt tomorrow. 
and it's nearly done too 

Also, the parents conference thingy is this friday
a;sldkjfa;lsdkjf

I am so worried... because I don't have 'korean' standard grades... :( :( ;( ;( ;9 ;9 

this is sad. but what ever.. 

I hope UTAG did well! 
I am in free block now and finished my french homework in 5 minutes :) 
I am very very indeed good with doing work fast.. :P 

I need to um do my computer application homework now... I need to find good sites that teaches about cs3 flash ! 

however, google gives me these really weird sites that is not helpful. 
ewwwwwwwwwwwww

and and last of all, my new laptop is arriving in ISRAEL this THURSDAY NIGHT 
woot woot!1

did you know I borrowed the school DELL computer for 3 months?
that's why I had to hide from the tech department teacher... since it's not allowed to borrow a school computer for more than a week. 
and I used it for 3 months 
ehhehehehhh

what a bad student. 
but it's OKAY 
because I AM FINALLY GETTING MY OWN 

*my LG computer.. (the 9inch) one broke.:( 

bye bye~
oh you want to see the model of the new computer? 
it's p530 

LGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

it's also metalic-blue 
what ever that color is. ;;; 
haaabgagagag 

I am hyper. 
I just finished a math test a block ago. 

2 comments:

  1. nice laptop ;-)

    by the way, go to http://www.atomiclearning.com/

    they have videos that teach all kinds of programs there, including cs3 flash. our school has an account on that site so just ask the librarian for the username and passwork. i learned how to use adobe fireworks and dreamweaver on that site. hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah the atomic learning! I know that site but I hate it so much... ;P I actually wrote a blog post about how much i hate that site on my computer application blog! lol
    and my CA blog is only visible to mr. Daly... sorry! >_< it's only visible to him because I write like EVERYTIHNG that happends in class.. including my own perspective in people. lol

    ReplyDelete