Monday, November 28, 2011

High school council retreat_review+Amit

Hi everyone so as I promised, I shall write a new post. This post will be about the student council retreat that took place on the 19th :P

At first when I heard Ms. H suggesting a retreat, I was thinking 'it's going to be really bad...ugh can't wait'
And I was right until I saw Jenny and Amit playing the piano at the auditorium!
It was really cool because I went downstairs in the  Davey's building and suddenly heard this beautiful piano sound! So I followed the music down the hall and found Jenny and Amit playing the piano.

I of course, said hi and we all greeting each other. After, I heard Jenny play. She played for less than a minute because, or probably, she was shy... but I know that she plays really well because she is a korean. Then I heard Amit play. He also played really well. I knew he would play well because he has the 'hand' Amit has a pretty hand..long and not so fat, not so skinny, just the right size and length hand. hahaha this sounds a bit weird.. me talking about hands. Anyway, while we were having fun, Ms. H came to the stage with fierce face and an angry voice. She then shouted, 'I can't believe that I am telling the student council about where they are allowed to be and not. I just can't believe it!' she then continued her speech on and on how disappointed she was. Ugh. I really from the bottom of my heart, wanted to scream 'No wonder you don't have a boyfriend!' after she said the loooong comment. But duh, I didn't. If I did, I bet she had nothing to say back! HA lol

After being scolded, we went upstaires to the common room, and found all the members arrived.
Until Ms Long came, we all just spent our time doing our 'own' thing for like 30 minutes. I played on Google's ipad and others were online and stuff. It was really really awkward... like the whole 30 minutes felt all weird and slimy and you know, un-comfortable. I think it was because we were all really bored and we had no idea what to do... and ugh on top of that, Ms. H kept on shouting how our 'sprits' were so low.
I mean. UGH OMG MS.H. YOU DON'T JUST EXPECT US, STUDENTS, TO HAVE FUN ON A SATURDAY NIGHT AT SCHOOL.
From that moment, I 100% confirmed myself why Ms. H can't have a boyfriend.

After Ms.L came, out spirits rose to the roof top.
we were very excited that she came!!
because she is one of the nicest teachers in school and never loses her temper like Ms. H.
We played her favourite game Mafia :)
oh hahhahahhaha
we played a total of 4 rounds.
1 round, I was the murderer and I beautifully, decided with Noa to kill Ms.H first. HAHAHAHAHH
2 round, I was the detective and I amazingly failed to kinda play my part... opps. sorry!
3 round, I was the detective again. This time, when everyone was asking who the detective was, I stayed quite and enjoyed everyone being confused who the detective was.
and when that happened, Min got so annoyed and angry...

After that, we ate food and junk and fats :D
we played this another new game that Ms.L tought us.
Basically, you are in pairs and when someone winks at another person, that person has to come to the person who winked at her while the other pair of the person tries to not make that person move to the other person.

okay,
that's confusing.
A and B is in pairs and C and D is in pairs.
A winks at C
D tries to make C not go to A

I hope that makes the game clear...
This game sounds a bit tedious but is very violent and entertaining.

When I was paired with Michael and Michael tried to get away from me in order to go to the person who winked at him, I tried to grab his hair but ended up grabbing his shirt. He then took off his shirt to get away from me. So basically, he was bear chested. And Min, who was looking at Google's chest with big eyes, quoted 'Michael, you are built!'
lollllllllllllllllllllllllll everyone laughed but I didn't, because he didn't look built to me.
hahhahahhah
jokes. jokes. Michael, don't kill me.
oh oh oh oh oh  omg and another reason why Ms. H can't/doesn't have a boyfriend
she is very powerful (powerful as in strong)
I think it was Amit who was paired with Ms.H
When Amit tried to get away, Ms.H really. seriously strangled him with her legs.
I want to add an adjective about her legs.. but I won't.
And despite Amit, who used all his strength to get out from the legs that were strangling him, Ms.H won and Amit couldn't get out.
I am sorry Amit! I am actually really thankful that I wasn't paired with her.

Then we played this game how we each wrote 2 facts and 1 lie.
Mine was
1. my sister was born in Australia
2. I am allergic to melons, kiwis and apples
3. I never ate at KFC
after reading it out loud, I realized that all of them were facts.. :P
oh silly me!

Then we all wrote what we want to be in the future.
Ms long wrote how she wants to be an assistant of Oprah, how Michael wants to be the next google tyrant, how Jenny wants to be a musician (I was a bit surprised when I heard that), how Min wants to live in a suite hotel and eat expensive foods, how I want to be a mean teacher and how Amit or Tal (I can't remember who exactly was) wants to be a Buttish opps. Buddhist! monk. Ms.H wanted to be a physicoalienaesfesfsf -ist.
It's something to do with helping children with Cancer.

Overall, the retreat was fab.
When I was in Korea, I was the class rep too.
We also went to a retreat for 2days but wasn't fun as this one.
I hope I get re-elected for next year and go again! :DD

From this experience, we sure did get close with each 15members and enjoyed a wonderful time.

btw, this post is dedicated to my new bestfriend Amit.M ♥



1 comment: