Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I should be studying instead of writing a blog post

I have a test tomorrow.. Chemistry and History.
I am feeling fine about Chemistry. (Gershon! I figured out and understood about the math stuff! :D)
I also feel 'okay' with History.. but the essay part for the history is on my nerve.
I hate.. the essay part in History..
Once, I got 2 questions wrong in the first part. But I wrote my essay 'confusingly' so I got an 85.
Which is totally depressing and sad and you know, Bad.

To be honest, you don't really have to study much for the test. But I am not a very good student. I am procrastinating. Like I never done that before.

I know, procrastinating is bad for you.
But I like it so much.
He's my best-friend after Facebook. I love her too.
I have no friends.
I have only 4 friends.
1. Facebook
2. Procrastinating
3. Paint on windows
4. My imaginary friend Demguguguhaejeiui. (I know it's a long name but it's really fun to pronounce)

anyways,
ugh I am the unlike student in school who has two big major tests tomorrow.
I think Kevin, Alex, Amit, Paige and I am the unluckly ones who have it all tmr.
oh well.
I know luck never comes to me.. so I am used to these types of situations.
It's like you wait in a line and the person infront of you just bought the last ticket to Twilight.

oh oh oh
Twilight's premier is this saturday I think.
I want to watch. But I have no one to watch with. All my friends hate Twilight
And I am going to the student council night out saturday anyway :P
oh well. but at least I don't have to worry over the weekends about my history test and my chemistry test! :D

maybe having two test tomorrow is a good thing after all!

So as you know, I have this person I have been hating for the past 2 years.
He is so annoying that I blocked him on facebook and skype.
I also never talk to him.
But today, he touched my last nerve and I am furious right now.
I don't understand. I don't understand when people talk about you when they don't even know well and what really happened.
I also hate him because he is so american
like 100% American.
you know, so full of himself like he is god, acting like he 'got it all'
and peeking into other people's fussiness. I mean business
ugh

those people should be excommunicated.
I am talking about you N.R

I don't care because he doesn't read my blog although he follows it
and I believe you guys who reads this will keep it as a secret...

bye bye!
I am off to study my essay part in History!
YAY
YAY
HIP HIP HURRAY
*it's is not sarcastic.

1 comment: