Sunday, November 13, 2011

House rules by Jodi picoult



Facts about this book

-This book was 530pages long.
-One could say that it's a brotherhood love story
-One could say that Judi P is god in writing novels
-One could say that they cried when they read the very last chapter
-One could read this book over and over again
-One could could get goos-bumps while reading the very last chapter
-One could decide to never be a jury or judge or a lawyer after reading this book

in one word, this is probably the best novel ever written in 2010
I started to read this book in July.. and finished in November.
Well technically, I didn't read the book in August and September.. so it took me 2 months to read. OMG guys, I swear you won't regret after reading this book. It's so powerful and just totally dazzling.

Although the beginning of the book could be a bit painful to read, because nothing really 'happens'but once you get to the part where Oliver appears and starts to talk about trials and the court system, you will realize it's intense as reading Harry potter.

I personally knew that Jacob didn't kill and his brother was somehow related to the murder. But I never thought that the ending would be so like..twisted!

This book made me to understand and learn more about Asperger's

Guys, just read this book during the winter vacation. Because I swear, this will just make you 'dazzle' and realize that J.K.Rowling isn't the only god writer..

also, I had hard time finishing my homework because I couldn't keep my eye off the book. My mum gave me devil looks when she found me reading books.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment