Friday, November 11, 2011

came back to the old layout

For two days, I had a colourful and sparkly blog layout. But it was too flashy and hard to read.
 So here I am, with my old watermark layout.
Yesterday, two dreams of mine came true.
1. I went to Dizzengoff!!!

I KNOWWWWW
*Interesting fact*
Yejun has lived in Israel for 2 years and it was her first time going there.
view from 4 story up

the Diiiizengoff Towerrrr!

I can't believe I actually went there. omg 

night view

in the taxi 
The mall was so huge that I didn't get a chance to look all around!
it was like 3 stories and there were dozens of shops
we went to mango, castro, topshop, ect 
and lots of events happened.
But the most horrifying? was... 
spilling my juice on a rack of clothes..
and it was a coconut juice... so there were white ice on black clothes! 
I was so horrified that I flew out the shop running away far as I could in a blink of an eye. 

the second wish that came true.. is that 

MY LAPTOP ARRRRRRRIVEDD!!! 
WOOT WOOT WOOT 
I havnt took a photo yet. So I will show you guys at school. 
it's a sexy laptop. and is 14.5inch, LG annnddd the screen is ultra THIN!!!

you will gasp and wasp and hasp. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment