Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Written on 21st 6:10pm

Winter ball~! :D


So the student council had to come to the club by 6pm. But guess who actually came by then.

ME! lol

It was great because when I left my house, I didn't even bother to comb my hair. So no one saw my hair

mu hahahah

Another funny thing. I asked the club people (not the manager I think) what the pass code is for the internet. Their reply: “I don't know”

….

um. how can you not know the passcode of their own place! Even their internet is called “Maison” which is the name of the place. Lol


Anyway, I think student council people are going to arrive at this colorful lighting bar at 7 or something. It's okay I guess. Because I am not bored. I have a post to write :)


I am actually very anxious about this winterball.

Mostly because not many people bought tickets at school.

  1. Mr. Jackover sent a mail addressing all the high school students that the school bought a breath-alizer. The mail also kindly included that if anyone comes in the ball drunk, or with any percentage of alcohol in their breath, they are going to be servery punished. That scared the 10th graders and the 12th... Ah... I am going to have another cultural shock. What the funlkjasdlkfjal;dskfj;aldsfkj? Why do students drink? I don't understand. So that's why I am expecting like I don't know... 80 people? To come to this winter ball

  2. Students at our school doesnt like school dances because teachers come: They stare at students with their eagle eyes... It's really awkward if you think about it....If I was a teacher who had to come to a school dance to supervise, I would be really... feeling awkward.. and embarrassed.

  3. The price of the ticket is expensive. It's 80NIS. Last year, I always thought to myself that I will make the price of the ticket lower when I get elected. But I see why it's expensive... The renting fee is high! One of the reason why the student council make the price high, is to subsidize the prom cost.

  4. Hey, Min came at 6:46pm

  5. It's 7:30pm and Zoia, Tal, Amit and Ms. Harris arrived!

  6. I am all dressed.. and stuff and the DJ isn't here lol

  7. And the person is mopping the floor... ????

  8. and then here came Orel and someone I can't see because she has a huddie on.. it's um. Noor!!!!


So I am writing the post right now. At 6:30pm. No one has yet arrived. because it usually takes me about 30 minutes to get from Even Yehuda to Herzliya. But today, it took lik 20 minutes. Weird!


No comments:

Post a Comment