Tuesday, January 10, 2012

First day of school after winter vacation~

Funny enough, I feel like it has been a week since school started.
I am so excited!!
Do you know why?
it's because of the speech contest!

Last year, I didn't know what I was doing. I did horribly.
But this year, I am going to nail it down hard
I want to speak in front of the whole high school and talk :D

I am very looking forward it.
But I don't know yet what topic to choose.
Last year, I did about body image and brush ups. It was the worst topic.
Why? because I wasn't even interested in that topic..

So. yeah. I need a great topic and win this thing :D
______________________________________
I had computer application and French and Free block and Algebra today.

I saw my chemistry, French, Algebra grades.
I screamed for joy when I saw my chemistry grades..
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also screamed when I saw my algebra.
I AM SO HAPPY YOU DON"T KNOW HOW MUCH HAPPY I AM
image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment