Saturday, January 14, 2012

I am in a little bit of shock...

I hate it when finals bring my grade down 

I have tons of work to do!
1. History research paper
2. Chemistry project 
3. English speech 
4. Finishing the last 5 pages of The Ender's Game
5. Algebra homework 

And as if this is not enough, I have to spend from 12 till 3 at Robotic...club
Ah.. I am excited about this competition but I haven't even seen the damn parts to build the robot. 

I need an ice cream. 
I can't go through this alone. lol 
I am going now outside to eat ice cream in this stormy weather because I am in love with it. 

Oh, also 
Winter ball is next week. 
But I am so not in the mood to dance
I am planning to just pay half the price of the ticket with Zoia and then leave after an hour to a near ice cream shop. 
I need ice creams. 
I have to have it. 
After one hour taking photos, I am going to be eating ice creams! 
YAY
(omg there are so many Asians online) 

I really am the person who eats ice cream when ever nothing is going in my way 
And I tell you, ice cream is the best medicine. 
Nothing in the world is better than them. 
 
xoxo I love you, ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment