Thursday, January 26, 2012

Extremely pissed

I am extremely pissed right now. I've never been so pissed this much in my life.
The reason? because of this feking American boy and the robotic club.

In Robotic club, we have usually 3 meetings per week.
Today we had a meeting. And we, Elise, Garrett, Carter and I had to wait at Mr Sickle's room for 2 hours doing nothing. At 5, Uri, our mentor arrived. I was so pissed.
He called me at 3:15pm that he will be 30 minutes late. He was wrong. he was 2 hours late.

I understand he can be late because he had to come probably from Telaviv, and was in a traffic jam and had to buy few items for us. But why didn't he tell us that he will be 2 hours late?

During the 2 hours, I really did nothing. It probably was the most boring hours I ever faced in my life. I met Yasmin so it was okay but really I was frustrated.

Then at 5:15, which was the time I had to go home, because I have a life, he started to threaten me to stay longer. I wanted to scream that I have been in the same room for 2 hours waiting for him. And was his fault that he didn't tell me that he would arrive 15 minutes before me leaving.
but Because he is an adult, I stayed 30 minutes longer and drew the sketch.

When Carter was about to leave, Uri again threatened him and made him call his mother. Carter ended up staying until 6pm. (poor him)

Okay, now what I really, extremely, so, very, un-speakably, don't understand.
If someone, who knows himself that he is not good with computers, is having trouble, it makes logical sense to seek help.
But if he thinks he knows everything and is stubborn about it, fek him.
I don't understand. Maybe it's because he has a mental problem.
Maybe because he really thinks he knows more about computers than I do.
I doubt it.

So okay. this was the problem.
His laptop charger broke (like everything he owns)
This guy has broken everything I know of.
Phone, laptop screen, broken his charger twice, and practically has nothing that functions perfectly.

But with the help of Uri, he fixed the charger and turned on the computer. (Turns out it has been 2 months since he last turned on the computer.)
He turns on and finds like 5 windows and softwares running.

So I said: You should close all windows and reboot your computer
He said: no closing all windows will do it. I am not going to reboot my computer
In my head: you fek. you stupid. I wonder how damaged your computer is.

Uri: hey, why are you doing nothing G?
G: I am waiting for Auto pad to run..and it's taking ages. it's because of my stupid computer. It's this american brand and it hates me. It's also a stupid computer. Nothing works.
Uri: Maybe it's time to buy a new computer
G: no... my mum will never buy me a new one
Me in my head: of you fek, if you deleted all your rubbish softwares and cleared all your memory and rebooted your computer, it would be good as new.


AH... but lets move to something more bright

Tomorrow is hockey marathon ononononononononononon
I am blue. I like my team. I am sure blue is going to win.. since red won last year lol

and! our school had the lowest spirit this week.
boo hoo to you who didn't dress up :(





No comments:

Post a Comment