Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Robotic club

I am feeling terribly sick.. :<
Probably because I worked 8 hours in a cold windy robotic room.. yesterday.. : /

Anyway, for the first time in AIS, we actually built something! WOOP
I built these wire related stuff and motors.. others programmed and built the robot too..

It was fun...but was really cold inside the building..
The only thing I really hated was this steel cutting machine.
It makes this.. horrid sound when it cuts steel.

I also took this writing test in history. I don't even know what I wrote. I wrote bunch of non-sensences..
It doesn't matter because it's for AP US history. I am so not interested in taking an AP course about history.
So what did was, in my second paragraph, I wrote everything in a funny way and in my conclusion, I wrote about how history repeats itself and we will again conquer new lands and have wwIII and stuff.
I don't care if it is not good because I am not going to that class anyway. And I don't have good grades enough to go to that class. I don't think a B is a good grade. I suck at history and have no interest in taking more than one history class next year.

I actually want to take the AP English. It sounds so much more interesting and funn-er
I want to take another AP class too.
Maybe science.

No comments:

Post a Comment