Thursday, December 22, 2011

Winter vacation to do list

Today is the first day of winter vacation.
Every vacation, I set up goals and todo lists during my vacation. 
But this year, this winter vacation, I have no idea what to do. 
Well, here are the really obvious ones every Koreans have do to 

0. DO KOREAN MATH 
1. DO MATH 
2.DO WORK 
ugh. 
I hate being a korean sometimes. 
Oh, it's not number 1. it's number 0 because it's this korean thing..

other than do 'work', I can't think of anything else. 
Well, I am planning to go to Tel Aviv near the Dizzengoff center because I've never been there on a weekday and never been there during my 2 year life in Israel. 

There is a reason why I've never been there. 
it's because my mother thinks it's for older teenagers, meaning like 18, 19 years old. 
I have no idea why she thinks like that.. 

OH ALSO, I did this to my phone.. :)
oh also, before showing the phone photo, this is what I did in the early morning of Sunday... lol 

first, I coloured the phone frame in yelllllloww

then the top part 

and then the bottom

and then I painted with top-coating nail polish

the view from the side 

the whole image :P

yeah. I did it quite amazingly lol

then I coloured my glass in silver glitter with nail polish ofcourse

then I came up with this crazy idea to coat it again with beads!

yeah. BEADS 

can you see?
I attached it by putting invisible nail polish.

tada~

:)

and then the top part  
the bottom 

and then came up with another crazy idea 
my nails 
haahhahaha 
that's my thumb I think. 
but the problem was that every time I moved my nails, the beads would fall off. 
So I coated my nails with invisible nail polish about 10 times. 
But didn't really work out because I had two beads attached by the end of the day lol 




No comments:

Post a Comment